Reviews for The Party Ship
Chibi Ryu Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I red up to the middle of the valentine part, and i just had to stop, for i am slightly emotional about my favorite animes... But that aside i have to complement you on a very good job of creating digestable humour with out overvhelming stupidity in it. Err... Long bs short - great job. P.S. about OS - how about a little R&R on my work?
who cares chapter 26 . 6/13/2006
funniest damn fanfic I've ever read man. Good job. I look foreward to your upcoming ones.
who cares chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
Wojojalsdjjf. ggod stuff
Joe Manga chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
HAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Rick Rottingcorpse chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I just gotta say that this is quite possibly my favorite fanfiction of all time. Seriously I really hate most fanfiction but your story is one of the greatest parodies of anything I have ever seen. I'm happy to have read it. Actually I read it awhile ago, but just signed on to fanfiction and remembered it. It's good to know that not every hour I've spent on this site has been wasted.

-vfdcommander
Mokuba-chan chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
I have to say, this felt like I was reading a manga series. Well, yah OLS is a manga series, but I mean like it felt like it wasn't really a fanfic. There were so many twists at the end, I really wasn't expecting them. Throughout the whole story you managed to at least have three things in each chapter that were funny. Good job man. I loved it.
Mokuba-chan chapter 25 . 8/19/2005
Okay chapter. Loved the flashback of Suzuka's young days. Very interesting.
SergeantMeow chapter 26 . 6/25/2005
Squee! Tongues are fun to poke.

I must say, I'm sad to see it end. Overall, I had lots of fun reading. I know I got TONS of laughs out of it, and the randomness really fit my kind of humor. I can't really give you a comment about writing ability...since there was no plot(which is totally not a bad thing...in fact, I thought that was great). But you have good diction, and I never even lost interest, even when it was late at night(...like it is right now. Well...it is in Tokyo, anyway. Where I am. With horrible, horrible jetlag.) and the chapters seemed to stretch on and on like my grandmother's pantyhose. I can honestly say that I look forward to reading more stories, so good luck in the future with that
Meowch chapter 26 . 6/5/2005
nicely wrapped up, i'm glad you brought jimbo back.

but don't take hanmyou's hands, she needs those to do stuff! and hanmoyou's cats are cool, aisha shouldn't eat them! that's like canabalism!

and what about poor melfina? she desreves better!

i would have made the leiline turn evil and grant the wishes as curses so they turn around and bite the wisher in the end! aisha wishes for jimbo back, then he turns around and narqs her out to the cops as a pedo and she gets sent to jail for a trillion years with all the other female pedos like bulma and kiyone.

harry wishes melfina would be attracted to him and then after they get married she gets all needy and possesive like the old ball and chain, or she starts abusing him, or she just lets herself go and gets all fat, or some combination of those 3.
Hypothetically chapter 26 . 5/28/2005
FINALLY!

Those poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor little sheep. I wish i had a sheep. Why dont i have a sheep? WHERES MY SHEEP DAMMIT? Ok now i got that off my chest... very cool and groovy filled chapter of grooviness. yes. took quite a long time to get here, but now it IS here. I liked it and it was great and funny and im rambling like the pointless loon that i am. Ah well, you know. Life goes on. when i can be bothered i promise i will read the new fic. i swear. anywho.

bye
Angelglory chapter 26 . 5/27/2005
This story is by far my favorite story on I thought all of the chapters were great and I even enjoyed the ending.

I'm looking forward to your next story.

-Anglglory, proud auhtor of Outlaw Star: Omega Project
Hypothetically chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Hey, I just noticed you have like, a hundred reviews. Well 101 if you count this. GO YOU!
Hypothetically chapter 25 . 4/5/2005
Yay, you updated!

This was sad. But the moustache thign was cool. If I was a guy, I wouldn't have a moustache. But that's completely irrelivant. WHY CANT I SPELL?

Anywho, only one chapter left. *sulks* I want more! But, I have learnt that childish tantrums get you nowhere, whilst bribery gets you everwhere. But since I have no money right now I am stuck. Oh well.

from louise

ps. I changed my name because i felt like changin my name.
Meowch chapter 24 . 3/28/2005
That's not realy the end, is it?

Where's the sense of closure? Where's the happily ever after? Where's the...

Rumsfeld: You're supposed to call them FREEDOM maids!

Meowch: Whuh?

Rumsfeld: The French don't deserve to have scantily clad house cleaners named for them! They opposed our liberation of Iraq!

Meowch: (stuffs a sock in Rumsfeld's mouth) bring back Jimbo so he and Aisha can get married! And Aisha can loan her spare uniforms out so Suzie and Melfina can dress like Aisha to! Every woman should dress like Aisha!
Mokuba-chan chapter 24 . 3/14/2005
I liked the part when Gene told Suzuka to start acting like an anime girl.

I wonder what will happen next in this!