Reviews for Vanilla
Koshka Rayn chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Aw, what a sweet ending!
dancing elf chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
very sweet
awakeningcity chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Agh, this entire story was adorable. I love the descriptions for the scenery, they were gorgeous. I like the characterization, too. The ending was lovely. This was so fluffy and wonderful, I loved it.
Animom chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
(ok, I WAS going to review the epilogue, because my review history said I hadn't, but when I tried to leave one it said "duplicate" and so... here's my review of the epilogue:)

Epilogue.

Even.

Better.

*grins*
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Such a sweet (no pun intended) ending.

I love your writing, it's very descriptive and paints a very lovely picture. I also gotta praise you for writing a good Puppyshipping story, since those good ones are few and hard to find.
Cissa DeLancome chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I really really enjoyed this. It had me squeeing like a little school girl. Oh yeah, I am a little school girl. Very cute, especially when Joey realizes his crush. _
Yuki Valons chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
Aww...extremely well written! Loved the character interactions and vivid descriptions keep up the good work!
CucumberKun chapter 6 . 12/22/2006
aw

that was such a sweet fic 3

and so unique too!

i love the ending!
melodyz07 chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Very nice story!

I liked how you involved the vanilla ice cream in the plot.

It was a very cute idea!

I liked also the evolution of the relation between Jou and Seto

Your style of writing is very beatiful, very detailed

I hope that you will write more fics about this amazing couple (Joukai)
Angel Kurisutin chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
That had to be the greatest ending ever! I love how he just simply wrote 'YES' in vanilla, that's so cute and clever! Your writing style is indeed very different from most, but it had a nice flow to it. It felt peaceful, and one has to admire you for your excellent use of words in your descriptions! The whole story was excellent, I loved it very much! It was also nice to see the not-so-typical versions of Joey and Seto. The smarter Joey, and the kinder Seto.
Lady Psychic chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
I read this a couple of months ago. I thought I reveiwed it but I guess I didn't. Anyways, this was a cute, well written, and enjoyable story. It also helps that it has my favorite pairing. I liked this story so much that I printed it out (something that I very rarely do).
bgtea chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
You have done an amazing job with this fic spinning from such a simple concept of vanilla. Honestly, this is terrific, your characters' personalities (especially Yugi, I heart your Yugi) and the lovely afternoons spent in the park...it makes me envious of the characters since I want to experience this slice of heaven myself. Oh, and you gave this a happy ending true to all romance stories. You are a poet at heart and I love this fic. Job well done.
PenpusherM chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
Ooh. Naughty. *grins*

I really, really like this one.

Good work.
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
THANK YOU! Not for the fic, tho' I LOVED that too; but for the book. After finishing this fic, I went to the library and picked up the book Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet. I'm only two-thirds of the way through and it's already my favorite book! I actually decided this on page four...! It's like a mix between Dogma and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galexy. Thanks SO much,

Gonou