Reviews for Witch Hunt
Shkira chapter 8 . 5/10/2006
Awesome story. I loved the action and the overall plot. The detail in the ritual was very cool. Liked the character interactions, they seemed nice and natural. Thanks for the great story, hope to see more, new Getbackers ones in the future! _
sweetmuderer chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
NANI! The whole story was here all the time! sigh... A well this is a great story. i hope you continue with it and put part 2 up. in the meantime, i'll read your other fics. it doesn't really matter what, coz your a really talanted writer! Bravo to you! _
Alicorna chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
Woah. This is powerful writing and I like it a lot.

It's so easy to screw up Ban and Ginji, making one too cold and 'heartless' and the other a dumb ditz.

But you made Ginji do the thinking, and got Ban to be the one who mesed up _

It's nice to see sterotypes pulled and pushed around, and still have the characters be in-character.

Your writing's awesome... and the fact that there was naked GetBackres helped very muchly X3

~Alicorn
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
Nice fic. Y'know, I've always wondered why people have to be naked in those rituals... LOL It was interesting to read and nicely written. Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
mocchiatta chapter 8 . 8/3/2004
Oh this is a good story. The whole witch myth and lovey-doveyness is too much! I frickin' loved it! Great plot, great action, and lovely characterizations.
Dream Fox chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Aw, so cute! But not enough fluff...
ViL chapter 8 . 6/19/2004
If you're gonna make a sequel to this fic, up date me at vil872004 .

Plz...(cute Ginji's puppy dog eyes)
well chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
i dun think it is very in character for ginji to flee, really..

and how could ban be so easily controlled by an old woman, even if she is a witch/?
Lady Geuna chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
Holy CRAP, that was awesome! T_T So moving and THRILLING! I'm off to read more of your work!
Geuna~
alien21xx chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
I would tend to agree with the comment about the final fight scene being under-described. The previous scenes were all very rich (especially the one about the sacrifice, Chapter 7) but the final scene somehow fell short.
Regardless, it's still a wonderful fic, and the fluff and kissing is adorable. Next series? _
Hirame chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
THAT WAS UBER SWEET! - Ban and Ginji are so... *squeaks* _ There is a sequel to this? Yes? If there is, I'll wait!
-Hirame
Weiila chapter 8 . 3/23/2004
Gyaah! Man, that was intense... and evil. Evil, evil!
In the same way that the episode where the GetBackers pretend to split up is evil. Which is one of my favorite episodes because it has such an intense and extra enrapturing plot.
In other words, I loved this :D
Some CC: People already mentioned the two girls talking in chapter seven, so I'll skip that. Instead I'll poke at the fighting scene in the last chapter; it was a little under-described. I could see fine what Ban, Shido and the old woman were up to, but the rest of the family came off as gaping, paralyzed people who didn't raise a finger to stop Shido.
But other than that, just lovely. If evil.
X-parrot chapter 8 . 3/22/2004
bwah! Shido washes Ban! heeheehee~!
good ending, action went a bit fast but nice interaction. And Ban is so squishy with his Gin-chan. Needing to learn how to lie to Ginji, because he really can't...aww.
Well, I can't fault you for going to Saiyuki when I've been straying so far myself, but I'd enjoy more GB from you, should the notion strike...not enough GB fic out there!
Ai-chan3 chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
It's over? Why is it over? It shouldn't be over! *Wobbly eyes* Aww, Gin-chan, you're so cute, you love your Ban-chan *fangirl giggle* I absolutely love this fic. Please write more pretty fanfics soon! (now I must go read your saiyuki fic!)
Ivy Adrena chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
Aw, cute Ban-chan! _ I love the last line. Can't wait for a sequel!