Reviews for A Different Life
InusTgirlDreamer chapter 19 . 6/13/2006
another wonderful chapter and of course the introduction the dark angel hehe Looking forward to the next installment
Aznkendoboy124 chapter 19 . 6/12/2006
Yo! Dude nice cliffy. Not too steep but steep enough.

Nice foreshadowing of Kanako, I can't wait till the next chapter!
Keikun4283 chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
That was a great chapter as always. Seems like things are looking up for them but hopefully it wont all go down the crapper. If that's who I think it is at the end of the fic then it'll get even better then before. I also really want to know what's gonna happen with the turtle clan as well cause they all seem like...well a$$holes. Well hope you update soon and good chapter again.
Martrex chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
Great Stuff! Looking forward to the Kanako Factor and what the Turtles will do.

Looking forward to more!
GrandMoffPooky chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
Still as good as i remembered ure writing to be. Hope to see more soon. :)
stickzx chapter 19 . 6/11/2006
I love your story and it is a shame that you're not getting all the reviews that should be due to you.

Please update soon with this fic as I love it so much, it is easily my favorite fic EVER, even with my obession with harry potter :P

And will Keitaro be picking up the sword soon? I think he would have incentive now that he has a family and there are people after him. I also hope he creates some sort of army to battle the turtle clan, that would just be awesome.

Anyway please update soon, and please reconsider about this being your last story in ficdom, because you are such a good writer that it would be a shame to not read one of your stories.

peace
Shiakou chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
I sincerely hope that's Kanako. I'm wondering whether she's part of the Turtle clan at this point or not.
runestar chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
Yum...another meaty chapter. Look forward to what Kanako will do. Hope you update soon, though I suppose "soon" will be quite relative in your case. :P
WillTheWatcher chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
Alright CB updated! I think the way you introduced the preg. to everyone was great, Oh and the fluff was good without choking the plot out of the story. Can't wait for the next one.
dennisud chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
I am in high hog heaven anticipating what Kanako will do now.

I mean she now hears Kei is married, Imagine what she'll do when she finds out Motoko's carrying his child.

And to top that off will she be a help or hinderance to the Turtle clans' plans for Kei and Motoko.

Will tun in same 'Bat' channel and hopefully a sooner 'Bat' time!

dennisud
Innortal chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
LOL, great work on the bits of humor. I love the drama in the development, and look forward to more.
Michel chapter 19 . 6/10/2006
I just wanted to say that this story is one of the best Love Hina fanfics I've seen, and definitely the best Keitaro/Motoko one.

On another note, it's great that Kanako is about to really enter the scene. Just think of all the mayhem she's gonna cause. _
RobinofYJ chapter 18 . 5/27/2006
Just discovered this fic, and it's beutiful work. Seeing as how the chapters are so long, I fear it will be quite a while before you update, but I shall eagerly await the next chapter.
gatekeeperz chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
i really really love your story man...kinda wish i was keitaro instead...XD

keep up the good work and i hope you could update faster.
thebelovedheart chapter 18 . 4/17/2006
its so good... a great twistin the story... very good waiting for nxt chappy... keep it up
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »