Reviews for A Different Life
bryant18 chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
AWESOME
bryant18 chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
you finally had the balls to make that happen between motoko and keitaro bravo
bryant18 chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
my butt almost every chapter so far you have done a cliff hanger XD
bryant18 chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
why does it have to be the longest chapter now and not at the end?
bryant18 chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
gir the chapters keep getting longer dam
bryant18 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
this is a good story but the chapters are so damd long that they make me want to cry T_T
bryant18 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
RAR awesomeness
meringun chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
this was an awesome chapter. hehe, i loved the scened between keitaro and mokoto. I can't wait to finish this story.
duckmasta2020 chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
beautiful but sad. Very well written. I enjoyed it very much.
xokrates chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
Excellent. I have read Keitaro-Kitsune and Keitaro-Shinobu, but this is the first Keitaro-Motoko fic I have read, and I think it might be my favorite pairing. I love stories that involve a good characterization and description of love and/or marriage, so I have a soft spot for these kinds of things. That being said, this is superb work! Fanfiction has lost one of it's finest, if you indeed plan to retire. Good stuff!
rincewind1990 chapter 23 . 7/4/2008
i have to congradulate you on such an amazing fanfic i honestly cannot think of one way to improve it
Sailor Enlil chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
Hi there!

I only got to read your epic story just recently, but it was well worth it. One of the best, if not the best, Love Hina fanfics I've ever read. It's just unfortunate this won't have a follow on (eg sequel or spinoff).

This is actually one of my favorite scenes:

(From Chapter 12)

“There’s a like nicer ways of putting it,” she growled back. “Baka!”

“Gees, don’t have a cow...”

I had no idea Koshi spoke Tagalog (hahahaha)
yukariko chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
One word: incredible
mysteryman2000 chapter 23 . 5/23/2008
this is a pretty good fic, from start to end, hehe
Setsuknytz30 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
The story line is kawaii.. though i'm so on with the kei-naru tandem.. this story provides a good motoko-kei tandem..

though i must admit.. plenty of typo errors were seen...
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »