Reviews for A Different Life
tambourine chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This story has great potential, please continue soon.
St.Jack chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
an Interesting chapter, and it looks as though it will only becoem more so as you continue. I look forward to seeing how Kanako will deal with this particular arrangement, news of Keitaro's marriage would serve as a suitable excuse for an early entrance for her don't you think ? ;)
I only really have one Issue, Keitaro seems to take the engagement and subsequent marriage a little too calmly, even if he is concerned with Motoko's well being, I would have thought he'd at least protest, what with being so clearly focused on the "promised girl" and all.
at any rate, I look forward to the next chapter ,and I hope you make a habit of updating swiftly, unlike the majority of writers on (myself included)
Kei-kun chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I can only say one thing...WOW! This is one awsome story. Ill wait for the next chapter.
tsaieric chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Good story, however there are some syntax errors with the quotation mark. I don't get why you put it in a place where there is no dialogue, thoughts, nor were you quoting something, other than that this is great.
af-zero chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow, this is really good. I look foreword to the next chapter.
Pirazy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
wow.. it's.. it's.. I can't seem to find the words to describe it. it's beyond amazing, it's perfection. I will be looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work! :)
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34