Reviews for A Different Life
Silent Knight chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This seems like a good beginning, though I suspect that I can predict at least a couple of the major events coming up. It's very well-written for something on this site (not the highest of praise, but you're a good writer).
The only problem I have with your style is the way that you randomly insert Japanese words into conversations. Most of these can be understood from the context, but it's a bit of an irritant to readers who only know English. But it's your call.
And if you've decided to edit out Keitaro's promise, it's perfectly understandable since you're making up most of Motoko's past (though I know nothing about her backstory in the anime).
tambourine chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This story has great potential, please continue soon.
St.Jack chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
an Interesting chapter, and it looks as though it will only becoem more so as you continue. I look forward to seeing how Kanako will deal with this particular arrangement, news of Keitaro's marriage would serve as a suitable excuse for an early entrance for her don't you think ? ;)
I only really have one Issue, Keitaro seems to take the engagement and subsequent marriage a little too calmly, even if he is concerned with Motoko's well being, I would have thought he'd at least protest, what with being so clearly focused on the "promised girl" and all.
at any rate, I look forward to the next chapter ,and I hope you make a habit of updating swiftly, unlike the majority of writers on (myself included)
Kei-kun chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I can only say one thing...WOW! This is one awsome story. Ill wait for the next chapter.
tsaieric chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Good story, however there are some syntax errors with the quotation mark. I don't get why you put it in a place where there is no dialogue, thoughts, nor were you quoting something, other than that this is great.
af-zero chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow, this is really good. I look foreword to the next chapter.
Pirazy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
wow.. it's.. it's.. I can't seem to find the words to describe it. it's beyond amazing, it's perfection. I will be looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work! :)
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34