Reviews for A Different Life
yukariko chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
One word: incredible
mysteryman2000 chapter 23 . 5/23/2008
this is a pretty good fic, from start to end, hehe
Setsuknytz30 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
The story line is kawaii.. though i'm so on with the kei-naru tandem.. this story provides a good motoko-kei tandem..

though i must admit.. plenty of typo errors were seen...
Xoroth chapter 23 . 4/9/2008
Great story.
demonliger chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This has got to be one of the best, if not the best, Love Hina story I've read as of yet(And I've read ALOT).
Bates23 chapter 23 . 2/20/2008
I first read this fine, fine saga when I was 11 (or so) years old. And it fuckin' stuck. I remember reading the first chapter or so, and being absolutely hooked. Due to my impatience (At slow updates. .), I left this site, with surprisingly few relapses, until recently. First story I fully read upon my return.

You writing, corny as this sounds, shaped me into the person I am today, and hope to be. I know it sounds kinda nerdy, but since I was at an impressionable age back then, I've modeled my life after your characters. Kinda sad, but it's not like there are many people in this day and age with the chivalry and kindness of Keitaro, the odd combination of power and gentleness seen in Motoko, and the loyalty found within almost all of the characters. You gave me a model, someone to aspire to be, to set my standards higher, to look at my faults and begin to change them, ever so slowly. Also, you've given me a much more moral-based lifestyle than most teenagers of today, and for this I thank you. Honestly, I couldn't stand to see myself today if I had nothing to strive for. My bet is due to a lack of a strong male figure in my life, but what do I know, I'm not a shrink. P

You really should think about going into the writing world for profit, seeing as you'd make a fortune. And I hope to see you around these parts once again, though it's highly unlikely.

Thank you.
SanSa chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Wow this is definitly my fav kei-motoko fic, next to loss and redemption. u really have the gift (whatever that is) keep the good work, c u around
Derrand59 chapter 23 . 1/15/2008
A beautiful and amazing story, but may have to complain because i am now really far behind on work because i couldn't stop reading it lol.
Frytas-90 chapter 23 . 1/11/2008
A most splendid story. I became so hooked up on this that i got thwapped by my mother with a frying pan
The Emerald Ingot chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'm not ashamed to say i was practically bawling for the last chapter and the epilogue. There are few fics that have moved me this much, and even fewer novels or movies (one such piece of literature was 'The Outsiders', I read it when i was in Middle School, and i still love that book). Despite having the natural Male ego i do, I still find tears rolling down my cheeks. TT_TT

Kind of a bitter sweet ending, though..

Anyway, have you tried persuing a career in writing acutal novels or anything like that? Seriously, with the skill you have you'd be one of the better known writers in only a few years if you actually published.

Anyway, i'm sad to hear that you won't be continuing long stories for fanfiction, as you said in you A/N, but i'll have to check your profile to see if you went back on that promise...

Meh. In any case, you're going on my favorites. Thank you so much for writing this story. In the three days it took me to read, between classes and such, i've been contented.

Thank you once again.
The Emerald Ingot chapter 18 . 10/31/2007
School maintenance, some idiot with a ‘Rent-a-Zilla’ took out several buildings,” replied Sarah, obviously in contempt of those who could not control their borrowed reptilian charges. “It’s supposed to be useable by Monday, though.”

Ara? A Megatokyo reference? Hmm... It fits though... Maybe I should write a cross over... Hmm...

I'll have to think on that one. Good job so far! Though it's not even lemon scented... Meh, not everyone can be Mr. Clean though... _~. Hope you catch the pun...

Still a ways to go before i'm done. Man, this is a long story, but I'm really enjoying it. _
The Emerald Ingot chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
“What is it you are attempting to infer, Loki?”

Lol, your reference to the Norse god of mischief and mayhem is unexpected, yet strangely appropriate. Don't know if it was intentional or accedental, but I like it anyway.

So far, I've got to say that this fic is definately among my top five of all time. Seriously, even if you don't read romance novels, you should write one. Though, being a guy, I do feel sorry for poor Keitaro. Seriously, in the same situation, i would've broke down a LONG time ago. Meh, i'm not as 'gentle' as he is, though... my love for blades and fighting is more like a cross between Ami and Motoko's, as in I like both traditional Japanese styles and old European styles, especially that of the old Saxon warriors or that of the Romans. Though those are different too. I'm pretty decent at unarmed combat too... if you call my hodge-podge of tricks and half-learned Kata's a style.

Anyway, so far i've loved this fic, being one of the first Love Hina fics i've read (more of a Naruto fan myself). You are an excellent writer, but i just can't finish tonight. Its already... *looks at clock* One in the morning and i've got an 8 o'clock class tomorrow morning... Meh. It was worth it though...

I'll review again either when i've got another comment that i have to get off my chest or when i'm done. 10 out of 10 so far!

Oh, one last thing, if you're a fan of Star Wars at all (even just a passing interest) you should read Dynasty by Valerie Vanicole (at least, i think that's her screen name). It's on the site here and I highly reccomend it. Thanks for writing!
Krimzonrayne chapter 23 . 9/4/2007
Once again, I'm brought to tears by the ending of this story... this is not my first time reading, for I've read this story before, and it'll probably not be the last.

Again, thank you for the beautiful way you've arranged the 24 letters of the English alphabets... the way you weave the plot... the way you painted each scenes... the way you've envisioned each characters...

A Fan
saiyan prince1 chapter 22 . 8/27/2007
wow... hey i am not sure... but i don't remember if you told us what happen with our two american friends... just don't remember if you did... well i do hope you continue writing... i know you said you would only do a few things here and there but if you ever right more LH fics... i will be there to read... congrats on everything... just soo sad it all came to an end
saiyan prince1 chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
wow such a great story you have made... too bad it took me so long to find it
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »