Reviews for Nothing But Love
BocMage chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Pretty good for your first attempt. Been reading some of your other work and came across it. I like this plotline, maybe worth revisiting and expanding? People got to know that sooner or later Harry isn't perfect,

Good luck and good work,

-Mage
MissMarauder4487 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ANother good story! Update soon please! .:ILJSMTU:.
Mimander chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Are you sure you're actually going to add another chap? Cause I looked at when it was updated and it was like 2 years ago. It wasn't bad but just a bit to forward, and not really my type.

-Mimander
Abbey Lane chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
You lied to me in biology class, this was great! -.-;; As for school being over-whelming, I suppose so since CHS is soo mean to us! But seriously, how come you can't make the next chapter while we sit and do nothing in biology? ;) Oh yeah.. we're too busy talking.

But hey, that means if you don't update I get to take it out on you personally :)
chitchatchick chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
aw . . . *sqeal* time 4 wedding arangements! j/k! luv it! simply CUTE! *sqeal* update! UpDaTe! UPDATE! please! pLeAsE! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! Please? pwetty pwease? puh-leez?
Jacqui12b chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Cool, I wonder how Ruby is going to react when she finds out who her father is. PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON.