Reviews for Love
Madame Halie chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh! Erotica! I love it! Write more of these poems!
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I haven't even seen the show, but I liked it. Not sure why it's rated R tho. o_0 Oh well.
candycane chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
never new love was so damn short
PS:drugs only work if u take em(fav sayin 4 now)
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
To R. : IT SCARED YOU! I had to write this crazy s*, Imagine me! I'm just glad that i didn't have nightmares. I'm not writing another gay love poem (especially m\m) for a while. I'm just putting it in stories!
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow, cool dude!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
you're jamaican? You're African -American? i hope. Because if you are. YES, i found another one, i found another one. Hey, i'm like, half jamaican in a way. i lived there half-quater of my life before i moved. Yeah mahn,lol. But, NARAKU? Holy shit that scared me. XD
Sweetcharrykisses too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
N-NARAKU? Whoa...different...but I like different! Er... when you do read my fic, keep in mind I'm only 15 and an ameture, so mine won't be as good as your's *sobs* WOW! You live in Jamaica? My best friend is Jamaican, and she took me to see her family down there for winteer break, I was TERRIFIED of the mosquitoes and spiders! It was so hot _; I live in Seattle...I'm not used to anything more then 70...I got really sunburned, too. But despite all that (Her relatives talk super-fast too...I was like... o-okay...they were really nice, though) I had a really great time! It was very pretty...someone also tried to pick-pocket me...I guess I'm an easy target...