Reviews for Trial of Spirit
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Ay...good chapter...and I think this story (like the one I just reviewed before this one) has a story before this one..
Gotta...must...read...that...one...first...
BTW, I like the way you describe emotions, events, venue, etc. Keep up the good work ;-D
MissMagic chapter 15 . 4/9/2004
Dang you are good! I read most of the story while listening to David Letterman in the backround. The point is when Viggo Mortense came on I was more intrested in your story.
NOTE: I AM A LOTR NUT! I fell in love with Aragorn/Viggo especially in ROTK.
The fact that I only watched David Letterman(I perfer Jay Leno) to see Viggo, then barely listened to him at all because I loved you story so much is one of the best compliments I can give you.
plooper chapter 15 . 2/26/2004
This story is your best out of all your stories so far! I'm glad you wrote it!
Corran And Valin chapter 15 . 2/25/2004
Karim! XD! Lol. _! Aw nice lil Seto and Mo part. They're back! Yay! _!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 15 . 2/25/2004
Great stuff. Didn't get an Author Alert for it. Weird.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ka's weren't restricted to Ancient Egypt...
Lady of the Thread chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
Ah, so we finally find out just who Zurui is and Shadi finally reappears, too. Hmm… Another reincarnate, huh?
Well, it’s good that they managed to defeat the monster. I hope everyone made it home, too! I wonder… Since Yami Bakura was back in Zurui’s dimension, does that mean he will be back in the real world, too?
Garowyn chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
Interesting ending...;) Can't wait for the next story!
Mamono chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
_ I knew I knew the name Karim! _ Cool! They won! Oh yeah! Mokuba is so cute! I love it! Can't wait for the next story!(I wonder who the villan's going to be...)
Garowyn chapter 14 . 2/23/2004
Whew! I'm glad the dragons weren't seriously hurt. Good ol' Yugi! ) Awesome scenes with Yami B. Keep it up. _
Mamono chapter 14 . 2/23/2004
_ Go Yugi!(And the Setos too!) He proved he's a good fighter too! Ha, all I can say is awesome! O.O Last chapter? ..._ Awesome! Can't wait!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 14 . 2/23/2004
So much for "Not a Duel Monster." Despair of the Darkness, 2800/30 Dark Undead. Amazed they had that much trouble with it. Nice choce for a Ka though.
Now they have to escape... but what of Tea?
Lady of the Thread chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
Hmm… So, we don’t get to see how Mai and Joey got out of their sword fight? I was particularly curious about how Mai would get Joey to snap out of it.
Well, I hope they manage to defeat Zurui’s monster. And someone had better remember to rescue Tea later!
Sanga chapter 14 . 2/22/2004
Cool chpater! Can't wait for the conclusion!
Sanga chapter 13 . 2/22/2004
Cool chapter! Update soon!
Sanga chapter 12 . 2/22/2004
Great chapter! Keep it up!