Reviews for I Will Come Back for You
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
As touching as this was it has one plothole. By changing the past, Evan never wrote the letter "I'll come back for you." And he never had the letter and burned it in the ending, so that means he never wrote the letter in the past thinking that he could still go back for her. Still, this was touching.
Del Schiz chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Wonderful! A very good examination of the end of the movie, very clear and heartfelt. Great job!

Schiz
phoenixsong122 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
this was a great story and i can't believe he resisited that but if he never became friends with kayleigh he wouldn't have had that paper saying "i'll come back to you" because they weren't friends. Kayleigh and tommy went to live with their mother before they were 13.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Hey, I thought with this version that Evan's arms were blown off.
anOinteD4eVa826 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
ONE WORD... WOW

VERY GOOD JOB! REALLY GOOD! IT ROCKED.. U SHUD WRITE MORE!

I LOVE UR STYLE OF WRITING!
brooklynbridge chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I love your writing! Great job! You've pretty much inspired me to write about TBE! haha.. well, I hope to read more from you soon! I love it!

BrOoKe
Ac chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wish it were longer
dave chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
OVERLOAD 100 OF 10 ABOUT TO SELF DESTRUCT IN 5...4...3...2...1... BOOM! "WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND NAY THE WORLD WAIT THE UNIVERSE!" "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"
Emma15 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is so good! I got the same feeling when I watched the movie. That he was letting it go, accepting that this was it... he was going to live this life no matter what.

You write beautifully.

So beautifully that I'm requesting a story. One that has Kayleigh and Evan meeting up and all that other stuff...

I'm a die-hard romatic and that ending just about killed me. ) He did so much for her, they deserve it.

Give it a shot!

Anyway, this is great. I love it.
Alueus chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Mwar, and, of course, I must read this one as well! Heheheh..Which I loved just as much. Again: awesome job! And keep up the great work! _
Padfoot4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I love it! Great job! Keep up the great work!
Starr18 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
That was great! I loved it. It was so sad.
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow! Sweet! This story so rocks-and it answers those pesky little questions brought up by the final scene...stupid scene, no one likes you! _ I like this. This is really great.
Schiz