Reviews for Monthly Madness
Nyahnyan chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
hm... i can not for the life of me imagine Ryou bald. it just wouldn't look right. haha Malik was all upset about the fact of Ryou being bald. lol can't wait for the rest of the months to come
Nyahnyan chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
bwahahahaha the moral of this story was great. i think i am going to start talking to my cleaning supplies and the cooking supplies. poor Malik. god i love this. it is so funny. you gotta keep writing these please. it really made my day.
Nyahnyan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
bwahahahaha. Malik is king of rocks. hehe i can't stop laughing. just imagining him in that outfit makes me start laughing again. lol now i will be laughing for the rest of the night. thanks _
Misura chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
o.O; Malik, my lad, you do have pretty odd ideas sometimes. (But hey, I love to read about them and with Ryou loving you no matter what and staying around to keep you out of trouble, I don't think I need to worry much about it.) A read that was both funny and romantic, but most of all, simply enjoyable. Ryou and Malik are just so cute together. -
Nataku-kun chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Aww... Kawaii... heh heh heh... lovely little monthly updates!
deadkitty1 chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
oh god u scared me! i thought he really did cut off his hair! woah! lol that was funny with mario thing.. lol! bye!
deadkitty1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
...very interesting, weird but uh funny too in a very werid way... i still don't get it...
spiderweb chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Cute! Truthfully, I love your version of Malik's personality! _
AisaiNoShon chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
LOL! Poor Malik! I feel so bad for him! Heh at least he got what he was going for in the end. I can't wait for next month!
spiderweb chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That was funny...Malik was horribly out of character...but still funny! Write more! Update!-
AisaiNoShon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
WAI! Koibito chan, fabulous! Absolutly hilarious! Me love, me love! I can't wait for Februrary, good thing it's comin really soon! I get first dibs on previews right? Keep up the good work!
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*snorts, trying to get enough breath in around here laughter to speak* Ten-shi-chan... that was... that was... that was great! The imagry was hilarious... though that could be cause I was picturing you and Neko-chan dressed up acting it all out... oh well! By all the deities we hold Holy, where did you come up with this idea? Shinnen help me, I think you're almost as good with humour when you feel like it as you are with angst! Arigatou for the good laugh! Ja! Uma-chan o,~
malik luver chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
OMG that was so write was hillarious.