Reviews for Too Many Plot Bunnies!
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Hahaha! Oh God, do I know the feeling! So many ideas, and you don't know what the heck to do with all of them! hahaha! Yes, I can't stop laughing...this was hilarious, especially bunnies, and I've just got to tell my friend about the Gollum one. She loves, this was really hilarious. I haven't had such a good laugh like this in a long time...well done...hee hee!

*Clicks and adds to story favorites

It doesn't help that I love LOTR with all of my heart.

Psychobilly chapter 2 . 7/23/2004

P. _is_called_a_stoor,_but_mutated_hobbit_is_pretty_close_too.

P.P. ,_my_spacebar_is_screwed._:(

Mara342 chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
OMG! HILLARIOUS! Just a few things I'd love to point out. One "I'd like to keep my lunch on the inside, thank you" do you now? JUST KIDDING! I know that was mean. Also Doughboy! HAHAHA LOL! Have fun in Europe or hope you had fun in Europe!
Mara342 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Drn. I don't have time to read this - but I REALLY WANT TO! Remind me. I just wanted to tell you about this great fic caled: Harry Potter and the Pirate Curse of LOTR. There are only two chapters but its HILLARIOUS! bye

luv ya

NatzandtheRatz chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
omg! ROFLMAO! The Eru Iluvatar bunny! Cracked me up!
That was inspired, dude!
Chelsea C. again chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
ops, i just realized that there wont be another update... oh well! just wanted to let u no.
p.s.- please dont forget to e-mail me please
Chelsea C. again again chapter 2 . 4/12/2004, vrey interisting. i wana see wat happens next. that eru bunny kinda scares me. he is really freaky. and before u wonter this, no i am NOT a little kid. cant wait 4 the update! c ya.
BrilliantCrescentStar chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I like this plot bunnies thing. Shouldn't the Will Turner bunny have been somewhere else with a JAck Sparrow bunny and face-eating an Elizabeth Swan bunny?
Magicker14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
What in gods name was that?
I could write better in my sleep. SHEISH! You'd think that the great KATHRINE could come up with something just the least bit comical!
It was hilarious i couldnt stop laughing
Erin chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Completely hilarious Katherine. Keep up the good work.
MorphManiac chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
mwhahaha! this is so cool! i like the "You make me sad" part. . .course you said you just saw monty python, so there we go! very funny!
Vergilia chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Interesting story with a funny ending. Congrats! Good job! You at least had me laughing, which many fan fictions can't seem to accomplish. I loved the Eru bunny! *Cuddles Eru bunny*
Eru: Gerroff me, you dumb author!
That's All Powerful Author to you!
Eru: We'll see who's more powerful...
Uh oh... can't wait to see more stories from you! You arwentheelf02, not Eru.
Eru: *Grumble, grumble*
angelkeety chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
*claps real loudly and whistles* LOVELY! Loovelly! I loved it. *steals all bunnies before Illuvatar can* Hah! HAHAH! *laughs and runs away*
Great story. Keep up all your great work . Now I must lock these bunnies up D
Nenriel chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
good twist at the end, and no...that's NOT a word damnit!
foxshadow chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Aha! You came back! _ Heh...this was BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT! So many bunnies! And Dr. Strider? Hmm...has a nice ring to it, actually. Anyway...awesome job! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! (Sorry, my sugar just kicked in)