Reviews for In Black and White
no heart to follow chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
If the world was really all black and white then could I be purple...?

Uh... Yeah. This was really cute! er... in a good way? Wait, that makes no sense... I. LIKED. THIS. FIC.
Renn chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
That did not suck! Wwow it's been long since I last read some Digimon...but I liked this one!
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
just have two words for you:

absolutely awesome!

xoxoxox
Koori-Yami chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Simple and Wonderful. Excellent style, I say! The whole black and white is a great subject for a lot of people, but I don't believe many people could have done it like you have, expecially between Daisuke and Takeru. I love those two, and like them as a couple but I never thought it to be like that. But I must agree with you. Great job. Please contiune with your writing, you have a wonderful talent.
-Koori Yami
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Why do we have to leave our e-mail address?Anyway,this fic is good.
Takeru's Stalker chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Awwwww! I loved it! ) I'm about to sound like some weird fan person thingy or somethin' but Daikeru forever! Woohoo! Write more! ::grin::
Anisky0703 chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
It did *not* suck Sakurabana! I swear to God! It was excellent! Personally, I kinda like the Daikeru pairing, so that probably affected my decision... a *little* bit! ; Oh and I am so *sorry* I didn't answer back to your e-mail. I really am! I was just cleaning out my inbox and then I found it. It really *was* a good fic... Hope you write more of these. -Anisky0703
pc456 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
hey! this did not suck! but i see a sequel *is throwing knives* will you PLEASE! *times a zillion* write a kensuke.. i know it'd kick ass! beautiful ficcy! MAGNIFIQUE! kate
Lys chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Becky, I will not kill you. Believe it or not, I am calm... ::Takeru:: Thats because you're in your romance personality... enter the mushy reveiw... *hides* ::Rhyiah, aka Lys's Romance personality:: THAT WAS SOOOOO KAWAII! Actuallt, next to daiken, thats a really good yaoi coupling... i mean, i like it, and this fic was SOOOOOO amazing! Like, beyond great! i luved it, i think it captured the emotions veeerrryyy well! *glomps onto Bec-chan* I LUV IT! ::Takeru:: But Becky... you may want to hide when Lys's realy personality comes back... -Rhyiah, Lys's Romance Personality and Takeru, the scared muse.
lyra7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Awwwww...I just LOVE daikeru...and this was really good! REALLY good! It all just seemed so realistic, especially Tk's thoughts, because that seemed exactly like him...AWESOME job, Becky!
linda chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
That was great!
kohikeku chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Tasuke and poetic! Me likes )
Dixie chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was...beautiful, written as they would speak, without flowery nonsense. I loved it. Besides, the world needs more Daikeru {and yaoi in general}.
Angel 21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was a very good story. I hope that there is more to come! YES! First review! LOL
Chibi-Kari chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was good! Don't put yourself down because I really liked it!