Reviews for Running
FreakgamerFan chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Your Story is ... GOOD.

And I tought I Won't find some good ff :D Hope you Update soon
MDH chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Gekomon is actually the Champion form of Otamamon. Then it digivolves to Shogun Gekomon, but i don't think it has a Mega level.
light soceress chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
this is a really interesting story. though I wonder where you are going with it? If takato is ever going back to real world. i look forward to reading more
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
man, this is getting heavier and heavier...it's not bad though. i cant wait till Rika and Kiken are reunited.
nemisis96730 chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
This story is great! I hope to see an update soon

-Nemisis
Vanui chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
I'll be someone for your ideas to bounce off of! Maybe even a beta. I don't know. But I'll try my best.

ARGH! Takato leaves in search of Rika, and Rika goes back. Just a huge mess. Hopefully, it'll end good for everyone, except for good ol' Zhuq's.
Vanui chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Haha! I'm laughing at you!

Hmm, anyways, good to see you haven't forgotten Rika's (used to be) school buddies! I really like those two for some reason. Can't wait to see how the party turns out.
Vanui chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
You know what you should do? You should give Rika powers too, and let her kick Zhuqiaomon's butt. But, I'm just saying that because I don't like big birds. (I hated Sesame Street when I was younger)

Anyways, can't see what destruction lays ahead.
Vanui chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Love the armor stuff going on. Takato is so badass.
Vanui chapter 12 . 1/30/2009
So, Renamon and Guilmon are with their partners now. Can't see what mass destruction lays ahead. (And I just noticed, I got 180th review!)
Vanui chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
Yeah! You the man, Tough Takato! I mean, Kiken!
Vanui chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Takato must kick ass now!
Vanui chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
You called your Civics teacher an idiot? Wow, nice.
Vanui chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Experiment on Takato? Are they even allowed to do that? And the other Tamers agreed? What the hell? That's not right. You got that all wrong. But I'll get over it, because I guess it is your story.
Vanui chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
Wow. All I gotta ask is, why Jeri?