Reviews for State of Affairs
Noremac1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Good! Update? Please? What happened to Naruto?
Kami011 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
i.i

don't stop!

c'mon! gimme moree! *-*

oh, and yr fic is great! update please!
blue-eyes nblonde hair almost chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Whehe! That was nice, I hope theyll meet soon. Hope you continue! Crappy review but Im in a hurry, so just bear with me...

Thanks!
MISSled chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
oh please won't you update? the last time you updated was in February! that's long ago...so please please! PLEASE? damn my eyes are all teary...and my mom walked in when i was crying. now comments for the story..and such..hehehehe i had a feeling that the gravestone was for "naruto" *ahem...or so we think* what what i didn't say anything? that bastard! oh yes you know who i'm talking about...i was so mad at sasuke. he "killed" naruto right? well we all know naruto has tricks up his sleeves! nyahahaha! and i KNOW that you're going to make sasuke feel pain, make his heart tear and break into millions and millions of pieces when naruto hurts him emotionally. RIGHT? when naruto comes back and he can't help but fall in love with him right? besides, sasuke DID go to naruto's gravestone without thinking. oh yes, make sasuke jealous, naruto'll be back, and i bet naruto let Sasuke "kill" him. OMG if you don't finish this story, i will attempt to play it out in my mind, and it'll be crappy and lame. so you BETTER update! ...i mean not anytime soon, feel free to update whenever you want...just please UPDATE, and finish the story! i hate it when you stop...and then you never finish it, and then eventually we'll all sorta stop liking the anime..and then we'll stop reading, so when you FINALLY update...or we'll have already lost interest...so no reviews. so maybe update in the last of this year 2004? and update more! currently i'm picturing this in my mind..hehehe, that when naruto comes back, sasuke will fall back in love with naruto, and then naruto will hurt him unintentionally, and break sasuke's heart! NYAHAAHHAHA, then DIE on him! like "DIE" on him. mwahaha. -_-" i've been wasting your time...but i'll be adding you to my author alert so when you UPDATE *ahem ahem* i'll be ready. sorry it's ben a long review, and please go back to whatever you were doing...and then update. hehehe!
Saori-Hime chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
*Feeds the evil plot bunny* GOOD BOY! now don't ever let go of your target, okay? cuz this plot is awesome!
firskey chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
You should really UPDATE SOON! I think this story has a lot of potential and is really great thus far...just continue!
lalalaboo chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
NANI? NARUTO'S DEAD? i'm confuzzled... *scratches head* but its a great story! i dont usually read sasunaru/narusasu, but this one seemed really interesting. update soon!
SW chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I decided to review before reading the next chapter, but thus far I'm loving it. I enjoyed the Adam and Eve references, and the descriptions are lovely. I’m filled with bliss!
haydee chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Is there some guy love and sex here? If so please label it on your summary. Not sure if it is since I could not tell. Although it seems to suggest it. Your depiction on Orochimaru is right on the money. Although his not a sexual crature, in my opnion, his more of a powerful creature who only wants power. Although you never know he could like guys too. I will wait till the second chapter to see if Naruto is dead, but if your gonna concentrate more on Sasuke and nothing on everyone else then theres not much to read. Great writting though.
amanda chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
woo-hoo! narusasu! hell yeah! oh, and some orochimaru-sama/sasuke-kun too, right? 'cause you know that'd be kinda cool...actually it'd be really cool. orochimaru-sama is such a freak. i love him. this story is so fucking good so far! very very interesting. i want more!
Panda Doru The Geek God chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
Dude, your stories are always so good. I know i've read atleast one more of yours and i know i must of like it because i remember your name and i dun ever remember names. Naruto didn't die did he? I wouldn't think... well update soon or i'll cut you like a fish!
With Love
Panda *_*
Winged Bunny chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
nice story! _
can't wait to read the next chapter~~
EvilRantingBetaShrimpy chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
o! how loverly!
and a new story too?
you shouldn't have!
well...yes, actually you should have...
and you did!
good for you!
You are so totally getting added to my favorite authors list...*click*
there you go!
luv ya!
~B. Gatomon
Ookima chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
NAruto'S not dead is he?
I'm a bit confused but great story anyway
please update soon
I like it a lot
and Sauke better start thinking more carefully and seriously about Orochimaru's plot in using his body ne?
update!
Watermelon Gal chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
waitt
im really really confused
S im sorry! but im like half asleep and trying to read this and also write a short story for english *cough*
so naruto is dead? :