Reviews for The Day the Earth Stood Back: An Earth 723 Fic
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I just read this whole story
I couldn't stop

It was very good
RobinaRain chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
I really like the idea of the chest set that you used for it. Although I'm not entirely sure what it does, it is a good idea to make something so harmless do something so important.
Fatal Overdose chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
That was an awesome story! I love how everything fit together in the end!
WaffleNinja chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
This story has one of the best endings I've ever read. I love all of your Nightcrawler fics, because he is my favorite X-man and you write him so accurately. The world you've built in Earth 723 is captivating, and the OC's are actually likable. That's high praise from me, because I usually cannot STAND OC's, because they usually suck. The whole story is great, but there are couple parts in particular that keep me coming back for more. The ending is one of them. Nightcrawler pretty much has the best last line in any fic here, too, and I laughed at his rogue-ish-ness and pure chutzpah. Roma's quiet reaction is touching and genuine, but not surprising; of course Kurt is capable of charming almost any woman.

Another favorite part in this story is Kurt's interaction with Mystique. I've always entertained the idea that she had a heart, but she is still Mystique. I think you walked that fine line pretty well, because I have read fics that made her suddenly all sappy (and totally OOC), and I have read fics that make her a grade A demonic bitch. While your Mystique is hardened, she is believably moved by her son's overtures, and the discovery that she is technically a grandmother.

Great stuff! Sorry I took so long to review this one, since it's been one of my favorites for a while. Thank you!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
Awesum story! Made me laugh, made be like "OMG!". Just loved it!
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
Oh I realize this story was written years ago, but I just had to leave a little comment to show my appreciation! This was such an amazing story with wonderful characters and twists and all sorts of fun things that made me wish it would never end. I loved every minute I spent reading it and I heartily thank you for bringing it into this world, you've made me so happy! I know this will be something I'll read a dozen times and more.

Yours, CPOP
hedi chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
That was the smartest thing I've read in a lon time. The whole plot really well outlined and everybody very in-character. Loved the way everyone met his/her other version... OK, so I loved all of this :D
hedi chapter 10 . 5/8/2007
This is really intense. I loved the scene with Mistique.

Again I don't know much about this Excalibur-version of Kurt. Did Weapon X really capture him and stuff?
hedi chapter 3 . 5/8/2007

I love time-travelling-fics!

Although I don't know too much about Excalibur (only that Kurt was the leader there, so close to nothing really). But it's so cool: future Kurt :D
teh Jai chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
Wow! That was an awesome story! A teensy tiny bit confusing at the end, but that's because I don't deal well with multiple versions of the same characters in one place. It's got nothing to do with your writing.

You write teens, kids, and adults so well... Your dialogue was amazing, your style very palatable and easy-to-read, and just... ah. Good times all around.
x-fanatic chapter 17 . 2/15/2007
Whoo! I've just finished ANOTHER of your fantastic stories! This last chapter is definetly my favorite, specifically the part at the very end with Mistress Roma and Kurt. You seem to capture his character so well, like a true Nightcrawler-lover! :3

I guess I just really like your style of writing, because your stories always make me feel, for lack of a better word, nourished.

Ps. You haven't seen the last of me! ;D
Sable3733 chapter 17 . 8/29/2005
This was a highly entertaining story, and I'm aghast that there's so few reviews. My suggestion is to mention something about time travel in the summary; that usually garners a lot more attention. I applaude your good grammar and spelling, something that is always a relief, and congradulate you on a job well done on making very accurate representations of the future X-men. They all felt innately right to me, especially Kurt, who got so much of the attention. I was very pleased with that. My only qualm is that I wish I'd gotten to see more interaction between the younger Kurt and his family in the future. Still, it was an enjoyable read; good job, and thanks for sharing.
giveGodtheglory chapter 17 . 4/7/2005
Excellent, well structured story! I liked it very much.

Just one complaint: you changed the colour of Edmund's eyes in the last chapter.

God bless you!
giveGodtheglory chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
Dark Beast has the hard light holograms too.
giveGodtheglory chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Mystique is old. She can remember when people first invented the wheel. Rogue mentioned it in one comic book.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »