Reviews for New Technology
Bunni15 chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
greatness stupid Jimmy! anyway write more
beeeeeeeeep chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
That will never happen! HUGH WILL NEVER LEAVE HIS FAMILY ESPICALLY HIS WIFE...SURE HE IS STUPID BUT HE DOES HAVE A HEART AND HE LOVES HIS FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING! HMGH!
Just-an-Echo chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
*smacks Jimmy on the side of the head* There, he deserved it! OMG! Poor Becca! And poor Cindy! This is the best story I have ever read! Keep it up!
Blue September Rain chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
eek. I don't like Samantha very much. Haha. I'm really liking this story and I'm glad you finally updated! Hopefully your computer is working now? Haha. Anyways... continue with your awesome story and update soon!

(this is banana nut muffin by the way.. i changed my pen name)
LT8 not logged in chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
sorry I haven't reviewed but I haven't been reading the story ever since you put that samantha girl up. No one can think of original romance stories these days. Hope Jimmy and Cindy get together soon. REAL soon.
Courtney chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I don't like this story...i LOVE it! OMG, write more, PLEASE, I'm begging you! You should submit this story to Lifetime or something. Seriously, thats how good it is. They could really make a great movie version of this!
MJ chapter 20 . 8/28/2004
i love this story, everyone does, but there is still question that is killing me & leaving me in suspense that i like but dont like at the same time.

if you are done an other chapter, WHY ISN'T IT POSTED UP YET?
kpgrl0816 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
OMG! I was in tears when I found about about Becca! I love it! I can't wait for ch.21!
Luna Chic799 chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
Oh! This chapter is so good! I don't want anything to happen to Becca ;_; I liked that she got out & had fun. Nice adding of character, but I still think Jimmy should only like Cindy... NEwayZ hehe Write on! hehe get it? write, with a w! XDD that's a knee-slapper *slaps knee* hehe well, later
hilary chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
wow, this is really good so far, I love it. In fact it's my fave story on right now! Keep Writing! pleez!pleez!pleez! update soon!

HiLaRy
School of Hard Knocks chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
Hm the last part was the whole story was bababam!So to make this long review short madame.I deeply loved much that i could put it up as my i cant cause it be hard to have kids with a please update soon.

Hoodie
Majestic Twelve chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
I love the new chapter! In my opinion, this is probably the most developed story I've ever read, and I can't wait to see what will happen next, so please upload your new chapters as soon as possible!
naisha chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
love the new chapter. it's about time jimmy started to make cindy jealous. it's so sa about rebecca though. but anyway don't forget to post the next chapter real soon. keep up the good work. I LOVE THIS STORY!
jimmyluv chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
aww...poor cindy...this chapter made me kinda sad, with all the becca stuff as well. ( but it was really great! i'm so glad you're back! update soon!
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 20 . 8/27/2004
-pouts- samantha.. go away go away
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »