Reviews for New Technology
School of Hard Knocks chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
Damn I started to like this story really badly.I kinda understand Jimmy when hes afraid of going into a breaking his happened to me before when i was struck with im not going into continue on wit this its getting god!

Hoodie
VortexGurl74 chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
Wow!That is all i can say I am so shocked!Please hurry with the next chapter Pleaze!It is to good a story to keep me waiting! ;) I begeth of you to not keep me waiting HURRY!
Hilary chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
omg! omg!omg! luv,luv, LUV new chapter! But two word: Update. Soon.

Keep up the good work!
Sailorjj07 chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
VERY VERY VERY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Blue September Rain chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
naughty naughty leaving me at a cliffee... BAD BAD... haha but this was a good chapter. I liked it a lot! Nice work! I EAGARLY await the next chapter! YAY!
retroville9 chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
OMG I love it SO much! YEAH U SHOULD MAKE IT A MOVIE! LOL!
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
don't run jimmy, don't run..O_O
Knight-Owl 13th chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
Great interpretation of a guy running from the words "I love you" I know a few guys who would do that and a few more who already done that LOL quite funny actually, some run for hours others days, and when i mean run, I mean escaping, by land, air, sea and probably space if they could. Nah just kidding bout the 2nd half lol...

Well overall great effort you have inserted into the story.

Laterz
jimmyluv chapter 21 . 8/31/2004
FINALLY! AW...*sighs* that was so sweet!
Nomia chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
another brilliant chappie. when samantha and Sarah were talking, i kept hoping Jimmy and Cindy would walk out in front of them like, glued at the lips or something just to show them off, but when i kept reading, i started liking your way better, but NO! you just HAD to kill another moment with your damn pessimistic Jimmy. tell that boy to get a grasp on life (or Cindy. but they are the same thing, right?) before i come over there and BEAT some sense into him!
fanjimmy chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
Poor Cindy.
why does it matter chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
YOR STORY IS GOOD I GUESS EXCEPT I COULD NEVER EVER REALLY SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENING ON JIMMY NEUTRON IF THIS WAS DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND NOT A NICKTOON IT WOULD BE GREAT BUT USING THE CHARACTERS OFF OF jIMMY NEUTRON IS KIND OF WEIRD JACKED UP REALLY its a good story in general but it will probally never be one of my favorites because you based it off the Jn characters oh and another question how did you come up with al of this Did it happen to some one you know or are you depressed and needed to get it out on paper
Cutie5 chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
Jimmy...runs away? Good grief, Cindy loves him and he's too afraid to say that he loves her back! Argh!

Wow...this chapter was very moving and I really enjoyed it! This story has been one of the best ones I've ever read. Keep up the good work!

-Brit
Bunni15 chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
greatness stupid Jimmy! anyway write more
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »