Reviews for New Technology
JNeroH88 chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love this story stayed up till 1 getting to this point not wanting the only reason i did was cause i needed sleep otherwise id have probably read the entire thing you are truly a great writer
Falling-Pixie chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
This. This is one of THE best stories I have ever read on this website. It is so full of passion and anger and love and fear and I am enamored with it.

It did hit a little close to home for myself in some areas. I haven't had anything as bad as parents divorce or a relative, let alone sibling, be diagnosed with a fatal disease. However, especially at the end, the part Becca said about "You think too much, you concentrate too much on what's in here- rather than what's in here." Mind over emotion. That one really hit me hard. I am a person who bases everything on the mind. Every action I do I think about why I did/do it and what is going on mentally to make me do that. To me, everything is mentally based. And when Jimmy was thinking "Listen to your heart. If only it was that easy. How does someone go about doing that? How can someone "listen to their heart"?" I agreed fully with him. I had mostly been on Cindy and Becca's side but when he asked that question to himself, I was thrown in for a loop. I don't fully understand love at the moment. It may exist for others, because in their mind it is something that is real, but in my mind it just doesn't. It can't be real. Love is an emotion and emotions are unstable. It was quite difficult for me to read through personally, but I was very pleased with his outcome.

I would also like to point out that I usual hate characters the writer adds in, however Becca is one of the sweetest angels ever. She's one of those characters that you can't go against. Ever. So charismatic. I defiantly fell in love with her. Sarah's character was very infuriating and I loathed her with a passion. But it was almost a love hate relationship because she was magnificent in her destructive ways. I like that in, if you will, 'evil' characters. They're smart and have a good back story to them. Reasons for their actions. She was a devil of a women but I enjoyed her very much.

In any way, this was a magnificent read and I'm a little sad to see it end! I am defiantly going to go look at the Becca story you branched out with, if you've uploaded it that is. She is a wonderful character and I want to continue my reading in this wonderful world you've created.

Im not really one for out of character stories, and I feel like this one is to a degree (what with Jimmy's anger issues and Family issues) but you took it to another level of greatness. It's tricky when you deal with a fanfiction because you're dabbing into a world that has already been created and already has a fan base following. Even if this wasn't perfectly in character, as a story itself the characters were very well developed and interestingly fun to read. I had a wonderful time with this. Thank you for your creation. :D

Wow! What a doozy of a critique! I don't believe I have ever left one this long before. You deserve it. There are so many aspects about this that I love, and I could critique all day about each section in each chapter but quite frankly I am very tired and I think I've bothered you enough. haha
branden chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
this was a great story i havent been this stuck reading a story in a long time you should wright more
Fjdksk chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Good story. I would have liked to see Rebecca die to beat things up
Ngerian boy chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Dude ive been reading and its cul butt at the beginning you talk too much if you were agirl i will understand
mia chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
omg i luved this
Oooooooooop chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Okay so you seem like a good writer and all but I have to say this, jimmy is such a jerk. Like seriously, he's horrible. He doesn't even like deserve love. And Cindy, she is way too good for him, why would she take all that from him? He doesn't deserve her. He is so lame. I get that he's been through a lot and all but that doesn't mean he has to act like that, lots of other ppl have it worse than him. He is so angry, smug and just horrible. After all the things he'd done to Cindy, she didn't give up on him but she should have, he sucks. Also the jimmy in the sow is nOt like this at all, but anyway it's your story, maybe you didn't want him that way? I don't know. And Hugh, his lame excuse for walking out on his family was that he was scared? Really? Seriously? That is crap. Also becca doesn't seem like she's 4 at all and whats with her tryna play Cupid? Anyway your a good writer but it just upset me how jimmy acted. I guess you were going for something different in this story and I respect that. Keep on writing. I don't mean to hate by the way, it just really upset me about some things in the story.
marilyn-joy chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
by the way i love your stories they're perfectly portrayed and amazingly interesting keep writing your really good :D
marilyn-joy chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
i hate jimmy... for now probably :/
anon chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
good story but what gets me is that you've completly left out the fact that sheen got stuck on a different planet and we still don't know if he was able to get back to Earth. And if he was able to get back what about the monkey?

source the tv show planet sheen
Amorekristall chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
This was absolutely beautiful!

Soo intense! Lol.

You have such an amazing way of writing,

you make us feel what the characters feel.

You should write your own books, seriously :)

keep up the awesome work!
Henry chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
The best work of art I have ever read! Do you have a follow up or a story that takes place after this one?
WinniUsagi chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Aww this is kind of the opposite of "Our High School Reunion"! Very cute nonetheless.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Slightly mature but overall, very good. Keep writing JN.
Sorry I Just Did chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
Finally! Man, I thought I would lose all my brain cells with all the head banging I was doing.

I loved the story. Keep on writing great ones like it!
412 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »