Reviews for New Technology
fanjimmy chapter 3 . 2/28/2004
This is sweet and sad at the same time. Please update as soon as possible.
Gabsterz chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
Yup it sure is popular! Only because its a AWESOME story! please write more soon and when i say soon I mean soon! :D
mamimi my alter ego chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
pretty darn good! jimmy is a little out of character but who cares! please write more soon :D
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
jimmy is so sweet to his sister.. hehe.. but poor girl... -sniffs-
Azu Luna chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Holy sheisenberg! Update soon! I hope there's nothing wrong with Becca. Does she have some kind of upper respiratory disease (asthma or chronic bronchitis or something maybe?) That really sucks. Good story, update ASAP. _
mamimi my alter ego chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
this is so GOOD! i'm adding it to my fav. story list! and i'm praying that you will update A/S/A/P PLEASE!
mamimi my alter ego chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
AHH! THIS IS AWESOME! great job! i will be reviewing more dont worry!
digidavenotlogged chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Cool. Keep writing, see ya.
Nal'dralar chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
I normally don't read Jimmy Neutron fics but I am right now so...
Update soon:)
KuteInsanity chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
I love this! _ I hope you update soon!
-KuteInsanity-
BendyStraw chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Poor Jimmy... poor Rebecca. :( I wonder what happened to Hugh? Did he die? Maybe that's what Cindy meant when she felt like something was missing in the household... hmm. :D Anywho! Awesome, awesome writing. You can feel the anger and complete hate between the two... Cindy is showing some feelings, but Jimmy won't show anything. I wonder if they'll ever apologize to each-other? *sigh* Well, anyway! :D I'm lovin' the first two chapters of the story, please continue soon!
Gabsterz chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
This is good! i wanna know what happens
BniceorDIEaol.com chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
anyways great story!ITS a really good plot and is a bit of drama in continue on this story.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »