Reviews for New Technology
Nal'dralar chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
I normally don't read Jimmy Neutron fics but I am right now so...
Update soon:)
KuteInsanity chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
I love this! _ I hope you update soon!
-KuteInsanity-
BendyStraw chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Poor Jimmy... poor Rebecca. :( I wonder what happened to Hugh? Did he die? Maybe that's what Cindy meant when she felt like something was missing in the household... hmm. :D Anywho! Awesome, awesome writing. You can feel the anger and complete hate between the two... Cindy is showing some feelings, but Jimmy won't show anything. I wonder if they'll ever apologize to each-other? *sigh* Well, anyway! :D I'm lovin' the first two chapters of the story, please continue soon!
Gabsterz chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
This is good! i wanna know what happens
BniceorDIEaol.com chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
anyways great story!ITS a really good plot and is a bit of drama in continue on this story.
Melanie Cindy Neutron chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Awesome job! Dude, I'm scared for Rebecca! Please tell me she'll be all right! You rock! Great story!
fanjimmy chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
I like how this chapter gets more in depth with the characters.
Angela chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Continue writing. I'm intrigued.
krimsonkiller needs to sign in chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
NICE! definately one fo the better stories I've read.
MaKe-OuT bAnDiT 69 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
First of all, Cindy's wardrobe is disgusting! I can't believe it! Pants and a shirt that say 'Cutie'? You turned Cindy into this . . . dork! The only place they sell those kinds of clothes are at Wal-Marts! Have her start wearing Abercrombie & Fitch. Oh, wait. Do you even know what Abercrombie & Fitch is? You probably don't since the only outfits you can think of say 'Cutie' shit on them.
~
Then, Cindy runs over and starts making-out with the rat f*ck Nick Dean? Shame on Cindy! SHAME ON CINDY! The only place her tongue belongs is in Jimmy's mouth! I hate Nick-rat-f*ck-Dean. I'm going to make him smoke pot in my story and then have him get busted for it.
MaKe-OuT bAnDiT 69
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is a very good story.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27