Reviews for New Technology
mia chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
omg i luved this
Oooooooooop chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Okay so you seem like a good writer and all but I have to say this, jimmy is such a jerk. Like seriously, he's horrible. He doesn't even like deserve love. And Cindy, she is way too good for him, why would she take all that from him? He doesn't deserve her. He is so lame. I get that he's been through a lot and all but that doesn't mean he has to act like that, lots of other ppl have it worse than him. He is so angry, smug and just horrible. After all the things he'd done to Cindy, she didn't give up on him but she should have, he sucks. Also the jimmy in the sow is nOt like this at all, but anyway it's your story, maybe you didn't want him that way? I don't know. And Hugh, his lame excuse for walking out on his family was that he was scared? Really? Seriously? That is crap. Also becca doesn't seem like she's 4 at all and whats with her tryna play Cupid? Anyway your a good writer but it just upset me how jimmy acted. I guess you were going for something different in this story and I respect that. Keep on writing. I don't mean to hate by the way, it just really upset me about some things in the story.
marilyn-joy chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
by the way i love your stories they're perfectly portrayed and amazingly interesting keep writing your really good :D
marilyn-joy chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
i hate jimmy... for now probably :/
anon chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
good story but what gets me is that you've completly left out the fact that sheen got stuck on a different planet and we still don't know if he was able to get back to Earth. And if he was able to get back what about the monkey?

source the tv show planet sheen
Amorekristall chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
This was absolutely beautiful!

Soo intense! Lol.

You have such an amazing way of writing,

you make us feel what the characters feel.

You should write your own books, seriously :)

keep up the awesome work!
Henry chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
The best work of art I have ever read! Do you have a follow up or a story that takes place after this one?
WinniUsagi chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Aww this is kind of the opposite of "Our High School Reunion"! Very cute nonetheless.
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Slightly mature but overall, very good. Keep writing JN.
Sorry I Just Did chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
Finally! Man, I thought I would lose all my brain cells with all the head banging I was doing.

I loved the story. Keep on writing great ones like it!
Sorry I Just Did chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
Dammit it Jimmy! Why did you have to pull a 'Max'? Why couldn't you just say you love her too? Grrrr

Oh I'm sure you're wondering what a 'Max' is, well everytime when a person admits that they like the other person and said person runs away I call it a 'Max' because in Maximu Ride (my favorite books) Max does the same thing.

Now back to reading the story! I must see what happens!
xavier chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
he loves cindy omg i couldnt tell
hollytiger chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Om double g! its just like me when i am mad.
LostLyra chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
I'm a JN newbie, but I loved every part of this! Well done and I can't wait to read more of your stories! LL
empnk chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
I love this! It was amazing! Words can't be placed for it! It's that good! Keep up the good work! Oh, and loved the story plot and extra characters!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »