Reviews for New Technology
Sorry I Just Did chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
Dammit it Jimmy! Why did you have to pull a 'Max'? Why couldn't you just say you love her too? Grrrr

Oh I'm sure you're wondering what a 'Max' is, well everytime when a person admits that they like the other person and said person runs away I call it a 'Max' because in Maximu Ride (my favorite books) Max does the same thing.

Now back to reading the story! I must see what happens!
xavier chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
he loves cindy omg i couldnt tell
hollytiger chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Om double g! its just like me when i am mad.
LostLyra chapter 23 . 3/15/2011
I'm a JN newbie, but I loved every part of this! Well done and I can't wait to read more of your stories! LL
empnk chapter 23 . 1/31/2011
I love this! It was amazing! Words can't be placed for it! It's that good! Keep up the good work! Oh, and loved the story plot and extra characters!
Pendar chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
I have to say...nice twist. Didn't see that coming.
Pendar chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
I really did laugh at Dan Brown's work being called "sophisticated" and the references to crazytown inhabitants who took his other books (like Angels and Demons) way too seriously.

Decent story, lad. It's rare for me to be reading a Jimmy Neutron fic for this long. My only issue is that your Jimmy isn't the "brain blast!", alien-fighting, wreck havocking Jimmy I know from the cartoon.

Keep up the good work, though, and never stop writing!
phantm29 chapter 23 . 11/3/2010
this story is the best !

i salute the author for having such a wonderful story . i was really impressed !
DiceRox09 chapter 23 . 10/14/2010
AWWW!

This was such a good story!

So dramatic, you never knew what to expect from Jimmy!

I loved it. :]

And I loved the concept of a little sister to soften him up, it was adorable.

The younger Neutron/Vortex love hate relationship had me cracking up!

I think there should be a story about that lol.

Anyways, fantastic job!

Write again soon! :]
Tidy chapter 23 . 12/16/2009
Wow it was amazing! it wuz so cute i loved so much , but my sister thinks im a girly girl when she saw me readin it but i loved how jimmy just kissed her and yeah it wuz da best story i eva read (exept from the ones my mom read to me wen i wuz small ) any way it wuz cute i loved it and thanks cos it was kinda helpin wis my relationship wis my boyfrien...maybe ive said too much Lol.:)
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
still writing I see. logged in for the first time in.. many years and was just happy to see a good writer was still alive and kicking. I still remember this story, and it's still good. I'm kinda surprised that the subjects of the stories (tv shows) are still the same, but it's not like I'm going to fault you for it. It's nice to see good stuff show up under some of the less popular subjects anyway. More to read, less confusion. _

Anyway.. I said what I was gonna say, so.. bye!
Her Royal Pain chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
You know? I was sitting here eating pretzels and drinking flavored water while i had tears pouring out of my eyes! That was such a wonderful realstic story, i really enjoyed it. People say that a good reader pictures the words before them in their mind, which is what i did and i certainly would love to have watched this if it had been a movie. I was so caught up in the story that my husband had to bring me lunch and dinner because i wouldn't get off the computer! great stroy you really need to continue writing you are fantastic at it!
jediguru chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
that was...wow...WOW! your are awesome! it was brilliant! why did i find this story before?
tisvana18 chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
That was a truly beautiful story.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow this story was simply amazing it felt like i was watching and movie that was a true story it seemed so real this is like 1 of the best stories i ever read
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »