Reviews for New Technology
Tidy chapter 23 . 12/16/2009
Wow it was amazing! it wuz so cute i loved so much , but my sister thinks im a girly girl when she saw me readin it but i loved how jimmy just kissed her and yeah it wuz da best story i eva read (exept from the ones my mom read to me wen i wuz small ) any way it wuz cute i loved it and thanks cos it was kinda helpin wis my relationship wis my boyfrien...maybe ive said too much Lol.:)
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
still writing I see. logged in for the first time in.. many years and was just happy to see a good writer was still alive and kicking. I still remember this story, and it's still good. I'm kinda surprised that the subjects of the stories (tv shows) are still the same, but it's not like I'm going to fault you for it. It's nice to see good stuff show up under some of the less popular subjects anyway. More to read, less confusion. _

Anyway.. I said what I was gonna say, so.. bye!
Her Royal Pain chapter 23 . 4/25/2009
You know? I was sitting here eating pretzels and drinking flavored water while i had tears pouring out of my eyes! That was such a wonderful realstic story, i really enjoyed it. People say that a good reader pictures the words before them in their mind, which is what i did and i certainly would love to have watched this if it had been a movie. I was so caught up in the story that my husband had to bring me lunch and dinner because i wouldn't get off the computer! great stroy you really need to continue writing you are fantastic at it!
jediguru chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
that was...wow...WOW! your are awesome! it was brilliant! why did i find this story before?
tisvana18 chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
That was a truly beautiful story.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
wow this story was simply amazing it felt like i was watching and movie that was a true story it seemed so real this is like 1 of the best stories i ever read
Kali101 chapter 23 . 11/7/2008
This is probably my first favorite story on all of fanfiction that I have EVER read! ITS FANTASTLY AMAZING! I LOVED READING THIS ONE SO MUCH!1 U are truly talented, .! A sequel to this story would be cool too! Jsut to see how everything is going with Jimmy and Cindy, you could even bring sara and them back into it, that would make it more drama-like and stuff, but yeah It works both ways, sequel or no sequel! I LOVE this story! I have read a bunch of times and now I am FINALLY reviewing! Lol! This story ROCKS! YOU POSSES AMAZING TALENT! NEVER EVER STOP WRITING!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
Romance and Musicals chapter 23 . 10/9/2008
OH MY GOD. This story was so amazing. It made me cry. I've been reading it all week. I loved all the ways you described love. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I loved Becca so much. I can't wait to read the sequel tomorrow. NEVER STOP WRITING!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 23 . 8/23/2008
YAY it's about loved this story so much! I really wanted Cindy to kick Sarah's ass though! But Damn this was awesome and when jimmy got jealous I was like aw!
mysteryman2000 chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
good fic,
OverTheRainbow84 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
i accutley cried reading this fic and i never cry while reading fic so this has got to be the best drama and angest story out of teen titans danny phantom and hannah montana soo kudos to you keep up the good work
MsButterFingers chapter 23 . 3/11/2007
Oh my gosh! T-T That was the best Jimmy Neutron fanfic I've ever read! I stayed up all night to read it, but it was worth it! xD I loved it so much! ahh! Amazing. :D
OneShotWonderment chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
It's so good and Becca didn't die...I like her so much. Could I sketch her, you think?
OneShotWonderment chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
I absolutely love Becca's character. I wished she existed on the show and I hope she doesn't die.
OneShotWonderment chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
I wish my eacher were that nice...gaw!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »