Reviews for New Technology
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 23 . 8/23/2008
YAY it's about loved this story so much! I really wanted Cindy to kick Sarah's ass though! But Damn this was awesome and when jimmy got jealous I was like aw!
mysteryman2000 chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
good fic,
OverTheRainbow84 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
i accutley cried reading this fic and i never cry while reading fic so this has got to be the best drama and angest story out of teen titans danny phantom and hannah montana soo kudos to you keep up the good work
MsButterFingers chapter 23 . 3/11/2007
Oh my gosh! T-T That was the best Jimmy Neutron fanfic I've ever read! I stayed up all night to read it, but it was worth it! xD I loved it so much! ahh! Amazing. :D
OneShotWonderment chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
It's so good and Becca didn't die...I like her so much. Could I sketch her, you think?
OneShotWonderment chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
I absolutely love Becca's character. I wished she existed on the show and I hope she doesn't die.
OneShotWonderment chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
I wish my eacher were that nice...gaw!
lauren chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
omg i took 2 nights to read this story and it was so worth it! this is now one of my favorite stories ] you did a great job
piixiiestiix chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
i stayed up till 5:30 in the morning

just to finish this

and it was so worth it!

i loved it!

i usually dont like ooc

or when people add new characters

but this one so rocks!

thank you!

the only things was the ending

wasnt as emotional as i wanted it to be

but still loved it
mrmuscle chapter 23 . 8/24/2006
This story captured all of my emotions; sadness, anger, happyness. This was a damn good fic. Maybe you can help me out on mine. :) Anyways, liked your story. cant wait to read your other stories!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 23 . 6/15/2006
I really-truly loved this fanfic ... Its beautiful in its own unique and special way! I never normally cry but there were times when I just sat on the end of my computer chair questioning: "What's going to happen next?" Welldone on an extroadinary storu ;)

P.S Beca was awsome! I loved the way you portrayed he throughout the story!
timkhj chapter 23 . 6/3/2006
Exceptional story! I am a huge fan of your writing! Keep up the great work!
inmyWHITETEEnTAURASI chapter 23 . 5/7/2006
incredible. 4 hours later and i'm still amazed. the characters were so...real...to an amazing degree. for 23 chapters you kept the quality and had near-perfect spelling, etc. one of the best jn's out there. hands down.
Baby Izzie chapter 23 . 4/15/2006
Really good, confusing at some points with all the various teachers and other characters and a few typo errors but really good. Love to see a sequel so we can know what happens to Becca.

Amazing Job

x Izzie x
Fictional Hobo chapter 23 . 1/21/2006
This story was awesome, I must admit that I dont like angst, but in your story it was perfect!. This story is going to my fave story list!_.Oh, and I also loved Becca, she was so cute!, but what happened to her?, wasnt sje really sick?...well anyways, im happy that you made long chapters!, thats all I story.

/**Ashley**/