Reviews for New Technology
lauren chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
omg i took 2 nights to read this story and it was so worth it! this is now one of my favorite stories ] you did a great job
piixiiestiix chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
i stayed up till 5:30 in the morning

just to finish this

and it was so worth it!

i loved it!

i usually dont like ooc

or when people add new characters

but this one so rocks!

thank you!

the only things was the ending

wasnt as emotional as i wanted it to be

but still loved it
mrmuscle chapter 23 . 8/24/2006
This story captured all of my emotions; sadness, anger, happyness. This was a damn good fic. Maybe you can help me out on mine. :) Anyways, liked your story. cant wait to read your other stories!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 23 . 6/15/2006
I really-truly loved this fanfic ... Its beautiful in its own unique and special way! I never normally cry but there were times when I just sat on the end of my computer chair questioning: "What's going to happen next?" Welldone on an extroadinary storu ;)

P.S Beca was awsome! I loved the way you portrayed he throughout the story!
timkhj chapter 23 . 6/3/2006
Exceptional story! I am a huge fan of your writing! Keep up the great work!
inmyWHITETEEnTAURASI chapter 23 . 5/7/2006
incredible. 4 hours later and i'm still amazed. the characters were so...real...to an amazing degree. for 23 chapters you kept the quality and had near-perfect spelling, etc. one of the best jn's out there. hands down.
Baby Izzie chapter 23 . 4/15/2006
Really good, confusing at some points with all the various teachers and other characters and a few typo errors but really good. Love to see a sequel so we can know what happens to Becca.

Amazing Job

x Izzie x
Fictional Hobo chapter 23 . 1/21/2006
This story was awesome, I must admit that I dont like angst, but in your story it was perfect!. This story is going to my fave story list!_.Oh, and I also loved Becca, she was so cute!, but what happened to her?, wasnt sje really sick?...well anyways, im happy that you made long chapters!, thats all I story.

/**Ashley**/
alyson chapter 22 . 1/5/2006
good story to me but i just scanned skipped 21 chapters too so i csant really tell it looks good though so much writing lol why is there no short stories
Rofl Master chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
This was a cool Chappie. You are good describing people's feelings and the atmosphere.
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is very good. I enjoyed it very much.
marie chapter 23 . 10/7/2005
awesome story!
greg9570 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I am the harshest critic on this site. But, this is the best fanfic for Jimmy Neutron on the web, BAR NONE. Absoultely perfect! It made me laugh, it made me tear up, it completely asborbed me. Wow! You are at the top of your class. Even a better writer than me.
Malicious-Delicious chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
SUPER CRAZY GOOD!
Luna Chic799 chapter 23 . 7/11/2005
Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to read the last few chapters. I've been busy. Anywho, I really liked the ending. It was written very nicely, and the story had a good plotline. Great job!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »