Reviews for New Technology
Kali101 chapter 23 . 11/7/2008
This is probably my first favorite story on all of fanfiction that I have EVER read! ITS FANTASTLY AMAZING! I LOVED READING THIS ONE SO MUCH!1 U are truly talented, .! A sequel to this story would be cool too! Jsut to see how everything is going with Jimmy and Cindy, you could even bring sara and them back into it, that would make it more drama-like and stuff, but yeah It works both ways, sequel or no sequel! I LOVE this story! I have read a bunch of times and now I am FINALLY reviewing! Lol! This story ROCKS! YOU POSSES AMAZING TALENT! NEVER EVER STOP WRITING!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

-Kaleigh!
Romance and Musicals chapter 23 . 10/9/2008
OH MY GOD. This story was so amazing. It made me cry. I've been reading it all week. I loved all the ways you described love. Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I loved Becca so much. I can't wait to read the sequel tomorrow. NEVER STOP WRITING!
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 23 . 8/23/2008
YAY it's about loved this story so much! I really wanted Cindy to kick Sarah's ass though! But Damn this was awesome and when jimmy got jealous I was like aw!
mysteryman2000 chapter 23 . 5/22/2008
good fic,
OverTheRainbow84 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
i accutley cried reading this fic and i never cry while reading fic so this has got to be the best drama and angest story out of teen titans danny phantom and hannah montana soo kudos to you keep up the good work
MsButterFingers chapter 23 . 3/11/2007
Oh my gosh! T-T That was the best Jimmy Neutron fanfic I've ever read! I stayed up all night to read it, but it was worth it! xD I loved it so much! ahh! Amazing. :D
OneShotWonderment chapter 23 . 12/10/2006
It's so good and Becca didn't die...I like her so much. Could I sketch her, you think?
OneShotWonderment chapter 22 . 12/10/2006
I absolutely love Becca's character. I wished she existed on the show and I hope she doesn't die.
OneShotWonderment chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
I wish my eacher were that nice...gaw!
lauren chapter 23 . 11/11/2006
omg i took 2 nights to read this story and it was so worth it! this is now one of my favorite stories ] you did a great job
piixiiestiix chapter 23 . 9/4/2006
i stayed up till 5:30 in the morning

just to finish this

and it was so worth it!

i loved it!

i usually dont like ooc

or when people add new characters

but this one so rocks!

thank you!

the only things was the ending

wasnt as emotional as i wanted it to be

but still loved it
mrmuscle chapter 23 . 8/24/2006
This story captured all of my emotions; sadness, anger, happyness. This was a damn good fic. Maybe you can help me out on mine. :) Anyways, liked your story. cant wait to read your other stories!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 23 . 6/15/2006
I really-truly loved this fanfic ... Its beautiful in its own unique and special way! I never normally cry but there were times when I just sat on the end of my computer chair questioning: "What's going to happen next?" Welldone on an extroadinary storu ;)

P.S Beca was awsome! I loved the way you portrayed he throughout the story!
timkhj chapter 23 . 6/3/2006
Exceptional story! I am a huge fan of your writing! Keep up the great work!
inmyWHITETEEnTAURASI chapter 23 . 5/7/2006
incredible. 4 hours later and i'm still amazed. the characters were so...real...to an amazing degree. for 23 chapters you kept the quality and had near-perfect spelling, etc. one of the best jn's out there. hands down.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »