Reviews for Healer's Touch
LiningsOfSilver chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
yes! i'm so glad you got rid of dom!
Duxbelli chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I get what you meant about complete...ish. Please put up the epilogue! I really liked the story, I just feel so bad for Dom! Poor, poor Dom!
fallingup39 chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
I have to say, this is good. Her kissing Dom adds a new level to the story that most predictable KN's don't have.

That being said, THEY (K/N) HAD BETTER GET TOGETHER ANYWAY OR ELSE.
Lacrymose chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
Fluff is my love. i dislike kelXdom a lot. so i lvoe you. yaya!
dragonflame6 chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
squee?
hungryjunco chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
So I'm guessing that since it's been three and a half years you've given up on that epilogue chapter. Nevertheless, I really liked this story - your writing is very polished and you didn't rush the romance, which meant that you gave your plot time to develop. Good job.
shadowstorm13 chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
good story ty for writing
Symmie chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
I loved this story, it was great. One of the best I have read, I think. (:
Aly chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
that was SO AWESOME! i love the part where neal and alanna are yelling at each other! its so funny. and yeah, they had the goddess, but is the Chamber equal to it? :fav line: Oh, by the way, while you were preaching to me, did you stop to consider that you did the EXACT SAME DEED WITH PRINCE JONATHON? LOVE IT. keep writing!
If I was a. fried pickle-sm7 chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Michelle Branch Everywhere would be a perfect song to go with this amazin fic! It is so Freakin AWSOME!
seekerchick06 chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
loves! Shall i continue with the ! ? I think i shall. !Is there a sequel?
Annette chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
hello, i have just started to be reading your stories, and i love them, particularly this. i live in Paris and go to an international school there and my friend how used to lived in England told me about Tamora Peirce and but i like George best i am also amoureuse de Neal (cannot say in English). but i think that you must keep writing. You have very much Talent. (sorry my English writing is not good, French, Spanish and Arabic are easier. You speak very strangely rb)why must evey one bring Dom into these stories and make them more dificile? Quelle triste! Mais c'est la vie. It is very good, keep writing i will be waiting here in France for your next story.

Felicitation,

Bisoux Annie
hubba.0.bubba chapter 12 . 2/27/2006
LOVE IT!

MORE PLEASE MAYBE EVEN A SEQUEL!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
OMG! I LOVE FLUFF! AND ALL THE THINGS YOU HAD NEAL SAY ABOUT FRIENDSHP IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! I WAS GETTING TEARY EYED! YOU EITHER NEED MORE FLUFFY CHAPTERS OR A SEQUEL! I LOVE FLUFF!
nealandkel4eva chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
interesting... but what happened to yuki?