Reviews for Sleepwalking
Shizaya1398 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Cute but id rather want Naruto to say "i love you" to Sasuke. It would really make the story paerfect3
Kalamare chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
daw. cute xDD i sleepwalk too. only when i do that (and for real) i stare at the moon and look scary xDD at first i didn't believe that i do that, but tahh xDD cute story
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice story!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
aw love this part:

Sasuke placed his index finger firmly on his friend’s mouth. On a whim, Naruto drew the fingertip into his mouth and sucked, running his tongue up and down it, and then gently nibbling on the nail.

“Ohh…” Sasuke moaned quietly. “I think you understand what I mean, now.”

awesome and I could soo see that - *gives lolly*

Hiei-Is-Mine
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*snicker* He thought that Sasuke was sleepwalking?
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Alana: cute!

Evo: sneky sasuke!
rry chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
aw Naruto's getting smarter and this fic is really good
pep-pep chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
LOVED IT! please make a sequal cause I know it'all be awesome.
Aera-Chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
aww, that was really cute, i loved it! hehe, *just doesnt know what to say* It was so cute *squeezes naruto and sasuke to death* CUTE!
blah... it was so... (am i annoying now?) CUTE!they are just so... cute together..
I LEAVE NOW! I HAVE USED CUTE 5 TIMES!
later! ...
PS: ..it was cute!
nightsiren02 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
WOW...Naruto actually doesn't want to say something..that's a first. Anyways, this fic was great it was so kawaii. I hope you write more please
anynomus chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
more please more reading!
KittyKlawz chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
great story i hope i get to read more hehe well good luck with writing stroys i will be looking forword for it _ e-mail when your next story comes up
e-mail: or
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That was kinda cool. Silly Naruto should have realized Sasuke wasn't sleepwalking though. XD Not with how he responded to him. *huggles the silly blond*
It was a nice light fic.
_