Reviews for Apologies
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aw! Your first Andromeda fic! I don't even know what my first one was, but I'm absolutely sure it was a little Tyr/Beka oneshot just like this because Tyr and Beka are DESTINED for one another! The ending made me laugh out loud! I can very well imagine Dylan trying to make Tyr and Beka like each other, especially if they got into some kind of shouting match, as they would - especially early on. And then having no idea what he got them into. Tee hee. I am now a puddle of shippy goo.
Caithness chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was hot.
prin69 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
wonderful! lol, liove the mini kissfest. hehe
Channeller chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Hi, I've been meaning to get around to reading your stuff for a while, seeing as you left such nice reviews for my stuff -even peace as I recall!

This was good, indeed, all of your Andromeda ones were good! Such a shame that show isn't on anymore... at least not where I am. I see you have a few X-men stories as well... I used to love X-men... Hmm. Nope, staying away from fanfic from now on... at least writing it. I enjoyed reading your stuff though!
longnite chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
A very nice story! I enjoyed the brief dance that you had these two egaged in. I always enjoy a good Beka and Tyr story...and yours fit that bill perfectly! Well done!:)
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Really great job, and this is your first time writing in the Andromeda fandom? Enjoyable story, good writing, and fun characterizations.:)
Natta chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
aw cutesy! me likes!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I'm not a Beka/Tyr shipper but I did enjoy that.
trance-action chapter 1 . 2/1/2004