Reviews for Division
bornin2004 chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
shook because im reading a story that was made in the year I was born
HannaL chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
It's been 12 years lol, author's either dead, kidnapped by aliens or simply got sick of writing fanfictions and decided to do something more productive with her life. Come to think of it, I think 99% of my favorite fics are unfinished. Fate is cruel indeed.
Crazy-Hime chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I hope you'd continue this! :D
Jelly-Bean-Jr chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Its been years since you last updated this story...but, eh, a girl can hope, yeah? :) Either way, I love Kyubi's character and the personality you made for him; especially love his and Sasuke's relationship. And now you've ended it with a mesh of fangirls, and Anbu and a hell lot of smoke. Why must you end here and not continue! ? Why?

Again, its been very long so...chances are you'll read this and be like 'I'll think about it'. But you don't think about it enough and then...then...it just doesn't get updated 0-o Regardless, I'll leave this review and just cross my fingers :D Love the story, love the relationships, and hoping to see more Kyubi/Sasuke/Naruto moments!

Update soon? *insert puppy dog eyes*
ER chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
So What? Naruto stays a virgin.
Fireotaku18 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
this is really good!
Rennasakura chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
lol, a cliff hanger for 8 years xD I should've given up on this but well, I hope you will one day look back at this and continuing it (although the chance is slim...)
IslaProdd chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Hey! I've been waiting, for like, a MONTH for the next chapter! Where is it?

i love this fic- i love how it's a three-way-thing! it's adorable.

but, really, where's chapter 8?
CheshyreKat219 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Plz continue this story its good
Sen2TOS9 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Oh gosh! Just when everything was going well the fangirls attack! I can't wait to read what happens next!
chys chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
please finish this story it is really really good
okayjusthe chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
hey, are you going to update again? please do because this is one of the best fanfictions i've read in a long time- especially the action scenes.
Aidengame chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
i really like this story, though it is sometimes very confusing.

i'm guessing there's no hope of you updating it, but really, i wish you would :)
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
can u send me the sex scene for chapter 5? i cant go on AFF

so it'd be appreciated!_!
jj chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
"He's trying to behave—he just doesn't understand some things yet. He's trying," Naruto looks at him intently, worriedly. "Are you freaked out? Are…are you going to leave now?"-

It's pretty obvious that Naruto knows exactly what the kyuubi means- and he's not telling sasuke what the kyuubi means. so why does he ask sasuke if he's going to stay- because any answer sasuke gives is an incomplete and uninformed answer- because he doesn't know why he should be afraid of what kyuubi can't control. naruto is a coward for not telling sasuke. sasuke is a coward or stupid for not demanding all information- and very out of character to not want to know everything.

why would they let the kyuubi run around free with all the damage he could cause- whether he promises to or not- he can't be trusted- he says so himself-so why wouldn't they put him in a chakra cell- a cell for demons, vessels, enemies with lots of chakra- to contain them/him/it. or put chakra binding chains/collars on him- or have the hyuuga's seal of his chakra points so he can't access it.

and isn't it wolves that howl at the moon- not foxes.

you have sasuke going out of his way to address the fox- 'isn't he coming with us'; 'are you coming in'; 'are you getting up'...you have sasuke ask after kyuubi more than he does naruto.

it's a good idea for a story- but you haven't made a good point for letting the kyuubi run free with only sasuke and naruto to look after him- when the kyuubi feels like being around. you said that the kyuubi can't kill naruto because he would die- but you haven't explained why they can't kill the kyuubi and the extra body he's in- it's not naruto and it doesn't have the seal- and even if it did- killing it would negate the reason for the seal anyways. you haven't addressed these things.