Reviews for Division
Kanemoshi chapter 6 . 10/13/2004
*snorts* ; poor Kyubi...face biting... this story is great...and I lo~~ved your lemon on AFF...a masterpiece!
Kanemoshi chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
NO LEMONY GOODNESS? *goes in search of AFF story*
Kanemoshi chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
o...this story AWESOME so far...must keep reading!
bhodi li chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Hi,

I really enjoy your stories. I see you have updated this one. Could you also update "out from inside"? I wub angst! Hm...does Shika-kun have a crush on vulnerable Naruto? Hope to see a new update soon.

THANX THANX THANX )
tatsumaki chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
Oh god, a cliffhanger. That's evil, pure evil.

Wow. This story is absolutely fantastic! Please write more as soon as you are able to! *clings to your leg*
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
Sweet I love this fic! I totally can't wait for the next chapter!
Prodigy-X3-Bombay chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
moore~ Such a great story sugahlei! I love the characterization of an innocent angel!naruto, and a sarcastic, witty demon!naruto. Any Sasuke is so funny and in character here. D
Zira Vinova chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
Very very good! Another wonderful installment of this story. Gah! Poor Naruto!
Silver Cateyes chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
YEE~EESS~SS! This was one of the first fics I read here, and it's finally updated! *frantic happy dances* I love what you've done with it. Poor boys... life just won't let up on them, will it? I can't wait to see what you do with it next.

See ya next chapter (hope it doesn't take so long again!)

Silver Cateyes
Jade Tatsu chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
OMG, this is so good! I so totally love Naruto/Kyubi but with Sasuke thrown in... drool!

I am looking forward to the next chapter and I do hope that you decide to grace us with it soon, in the mean time, thank you for sharing such a wonderful fic with us.
Silver Cateyes chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
You've abondoned this fic for so LOO~OOG... please come back! This was one of the first Naruto fics I read, and I fell in love with it. Why won't you write more...?

See ya next chapter... Plese?

Silver Cateyes
Psycho Rooster chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
I love you... so very much.. *cling* Your like.. my rolemodel or something... T_T *Cuddle*

RK: Your gonna get bitch-slapped...

PR(me): I don't care! *Clings some more*
Twiira chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Holy shit... You are my god! I love this story...gotta read the rest!
Little Fox Kit chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
oh COME ON! why must people always strand me in the middle of the best part? AHAH
rim chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
it would be cool if naruto became sad or something of kyuubi getting all the attention from sasuke or something like that..you know to add some angst lol i really like your fic plz update soon!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »