Reviews for Division
Rarity88 chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Dude, I really like this fic. My favorite line: "You are *interrupting*. Go away." Roar.
bleh chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
most kickass fic ive ever read. seriously, im so happy that for once, sasukes the uke and the one whose being kinda chased after hehe. i also like how its really focused on kyubi, naruto, and sasuke, and what there going through, and that thats not getting taken away from by the others (although the door scene was totally funny lol. i so agree with kyubi to!). great job, keep up the good work.
Melrose Stormhaven chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
WHOA! MORE!
Funeral for Clementine chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Ah, I LOVE this story! Seriously, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I just love Kyuubi, very cool character and the way you made his personality. Can't wait for more!
Taes chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
It just occured to me that I've read this, and that you commented on my story (LJ), and I didn't recognize you. *Laughs* wanted to say that I like your story quite a bit, 'cause it's got an interesting plot. Kinda plot. Idea, maybe? That, and it's written fairly well! (Does that make sense? I'm kinda... not making sense today...)

Your lead was captivating. Confusing, but explained within the next chapter, so it works. The emotions you detail on this are all definately realistic, and the amount of attention TO the emotions is amazing (always a good thing).

It's probably my computer, but the spacing between paragraphs makes the paragraphs seem a little less complete than they are... *blinks*

Naruto is a sweet, cute kid... you capture that part of his character fairly well, actually. He reminds me of his 7-ish year old self... alone, broken, and hurting. It makes me sad.

And Kyubi isn't just an evil monster in this! I like that, too... you make him care about Naruto, and that's almost unheard of. He's as reckless as Naruto is, but without the need/desire not to hurt people. Kyubi tries to be tough, to act like he doesn't care about people at all. *Grins* but he does, and it's fun.

One complaint: you don't have Kakashi or any of the others in it as much as you could. *Sighs* that would make your story almost perfect. *Teasing grin*

I like long chapters. Thanks for the interesting read!
Ravyn-09 chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
This story is awsome. you have to update soon. Its getting too good to stop now. Keep up the goo work.

luv

ravyn
Shadow Eclipse chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
i love it!

but do you have the lemon or a website to read it at?

i really want to read tht part

your a great writer and i hope you update soon
kasey chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
hurry up and finish the next chapter! _ im dying to know what happens!
TheGadgetFish chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
omg, i LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Great job! Kyuubi is so evil, isn't he? _ Update soon!
Rikkali chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
This chapter was great from the beginning to end. Starting off with Kyubi asking when they can do it agian and nuzzling into Sasukes neck was just what one would imagine the morning after with Kyubi to be like. Then Kyubi, telling Naruto and Sasuke that they both suck was amusing to.

So whats this about Sasuke having claim?...over Naruto? Or did I take that wrong? Intriuging…

I liked the image the bathroom scenario created in my mind: Sasuke, wet and naked, body under the lustful gaze of a certain demon fox, pinned against the wall by Kyubis hand on his chest…Es muy sexy. I just love how.,…dominating Kyubi is when it come to Saskue. Very hot. And besides, come on, we all know that Sasuke was just MADE to be dominated, so its about time that someone stepped up to do it ;).

Later, Naruto was adorable, saying how he ‘liked what they did’ and that it would ‘suck if he freaked out’ and whatnot. The wording and act itself was just so….Naruto-ish . And it was sweet how he pulled Sasuke in to kiss him like he did. And Sasukes confession about not ‘knowing the rules’. Cute . Then how he said that he’s only kissed Naruto! Yay! I definitely liked that part.

It’s cool how Kyubi calls it facebiting. Makes it more realistic that he’s not human and all that. The how Sasuke said it was almost as good as sex! Shame on you Sasuke, taunting Kyubi like that…I like it . And oh…my…god. I loved how Sasuke and Kyubi kissed right over Naruto like that. Do you even KNOW what a sexy mental picture I had of that? If I was an anime character, let’s just say that I so would have had a nose bleed just at the thought of it. I also like how Kyubi says that he’ll eat Sasuke anyways. Once again, the peculiar things that he’ll occasional say really do wonders for solidifying his character.

When that doorbell rang…God, I was like “NO! DAMN YOU FOR INTERRUPTING, WHOEVER YOU ARE! GO TO HELL! GO TO HELL AND DIE!
sharinganuser69 chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
someone suggested this fic and i'm so glad i'm reading it! it plays with all my emotions and it's so good for the soul! WOOHOO! continue on hun!
Tryster chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
ROTFLMFAO! ok, funny/sad/strange/cool chapter _ good to know your still alive! and dont worry, i for one think all the characters are great D update soon! or, whenever you can
Kaelyn chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
Oh my freaking god I love Kyubi! This is a great story, m'dear...I read the full thing over on , but am reviewing over here since its where I started reading the story. You definitely know how to write something to make a fangirl sque.

Mostly though, I love Kyubi. He's so amusing, and well...I guess the only word I can think of to really describe him is 'raw'. I dunno. My mind's wonky at the moment with caffiene, evil/good twins Naruto, and a Sasuke who is just cool. And the scenes between the three...wow. Your writing style is very unique and almost poetic. I like the use of present tense, though it took me a few moments to get used to it. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this when you write it. But for now I will be satisfied with the image of Kyubi slamming the door in Shikamaru and co's faces. *smirks* "YOU...are interrupting. Go away!" *grins* classic. Anyways, great job, hope your school angsting and job stuff gets better, and please continue writing!

Kaelyn
Kansou chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
All three of them sleeping together, eh? How cute! Little awkward for Sasuke . . . especially with the whole purr and lick thing. ~_~ Kyubi is such a tease, and manipulative.

Ha! "Wanna bite him. Bite...m..." that has got to be my favorite quote for this chapter.

Wah, moor mean townspeople. Don't be mean to Naruto! Grr.

... Kyubi thinks Sasuke is the Hokage's gift? o_O Eh? That sounds . . . wrong.

"Patience. Patience and possible-no. Maybe. too human, too cold. Already chosen. But he's me, and we..." etc on the skitzoness. Kyubi's talking about Sasuke there, right? And how he's been chosen by Naruto?

Hmm . . . Naruto and Kyubi seem to know eachother so well. Guess that comes with having been the same person, ne? _ Heh. Sasuke doesn't get the 'play' thing. Have I made it clear that I love Kyubi? Yeah, I thought so.

Cool little day-in-day-out chapter. Thanks for sharing!
Kansou chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Deliciously long chapters! I like this.

And dear Sasuke is being made to live with a demon and a much gentler, softer Naruto. Oh, his stress will rise.

Not so sure about the side effects of starting a relationship when Sasuke was specifically given orders to "do whatever's necessary." Naruto might come to think that Sasuke doesn't really care for him; only that he was doing what he was told. And the fact that they start out with a three-some! Oh, the issues this brings up . . . and I don't even know if they'll get together yet! I do hope you go into detail when Naruto is put back together . . . if he can be, that is. Hmm . . . missions with Kyubi . . . weird thought.

Ah, poor, poor Naruto. It would definitely be disturbing to find yourself changed like that. I think I agree with the Hokage; he can't survive like that. He's cute though!

My like for Kyubi has tripled. "Fo~od" indeed. He's blunt and amusing! And a tease. I love this guy. He treats everyone with same amount of disrespect. Only he teases Sasuke, and is almost nice to Naruto! Oh yes, I definitely like this guy. And Sasuke is put on edge with him, like he's scared, or at least un-nerved . . . where will that put them in a relationship, I wonder?

Tsunade is an interesting character in herself. Various character interaction is fun.

Asorted fun parts: Sasuke cooked for everyone. Naruto eats a lot. Kyubi keeps calling Naruto a “stupid kit
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »