Reviews for Division
The Biscuit Eternal chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
::whistles:: Geez, Naruto and Kyuubi are getting into this. Sasuke's gonna have a tough time keeping up with them both. XD Best part though is easily Kyuubi scaring the hell out of the others. That was brilliant. He DOES seem the type to get pissed about sex being put on hold.
sharinganuser69 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
WOW! This is really ineresting! It's kind of difficuly at times to tell which Naruto is which that you're talking about but I eventually get what you're talking about. That's just me being slow. That's also what I get for reading this really late at night!

Can't wait to read more! This fic was recommended to me in a LiveJournal community. I'm glad they did!
crys chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
do you people hate me? all i count on most of the time is these fictions and none of my authors have been updateing for weeks and months at a time! grr!
S2 chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Yeah! I love what you did with this chapter and the whole story plot. Me, personally have been thinking that Sasuke should be dominated by the Fox demon but there wasn't any fics like that. Your the first one! Yay! Sasuke is right in a middle of two sexy Naruto. D
BloodMistress chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
I loved this update as soon as possible.
JadeTiger chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
BHOCDLMAO!

YES! Exelent! MOre MORE!
Nakitama-san chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
...Wow. That's all I have to say. This is amazing! I love how you convey the Kyuubi's character! - PLease please PLEASE continue soon, because this is just to good to stop. Fav. stories and author alerts list Ja Ne!
Wolfgirl13 chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Yes! I thought you would never update! THANK YOU -SO- MUCH!

So did Hinata see anything *cough, cough*? If she did, I wonder what she was thinking. This is so great! I love your story!

It keeps getting better and better! Could you put somemore outside people, if you can? I think that it would be both funny, and interesting.

In any event, thanks again and I have to tell you that I hope you write more soon!

Ja ne,

Wolfgirl13
Shikashinigami chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
This story is great. I like how you kept them pretty well in their personalities. It's a believable scenerio if you know what I mean. Anyway please continue, it's great!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
*giggles* Lol, omg, awesome! Update soon, k?
Duo Maxwell The Shinigami chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Too tired to login. Uh..But..I hate that doorbell. Interesting! Continue!
kitsune chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Kya! you updated at last!

I thought for a moment you abandoned the fic

glad to know you were just too occupied with work and school stuff!

this chapter was nice!

seems likes Sasuke might have some feelings than it being jsut his duties

poor Naruto though, he must feel somewhat guilty or something

worse case scenario to happen right now is for somehting to happen to naruto!

update again!
Tsaiko chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Oh dear god, they came to visit. As soon as that doorbell rang every person reading this story experienced an intense urge to reach through the screen and STRANGLE the visiting idiots. At least Kyubi now knows what kissing is. Figures they would turn it into a fight of a sort. _
Watermelon Gal chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
omg! im so fkn glad u updated!

*clings to you for dear life*

i've missed this story soo much!

im sorry to hear about all your problems though

you know its ok if you feel like telling us about it in your ans at da bottom cause im always happy to read them mhm 3

i just hope things get better for ya soon! .

and AHH TEH DROOLNESS *chortles*

man me wuffs this story 3

please update when you have time!

cause i can't wait to read da next chappie

baka deshi chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
*myheadasplode*

Wow...I'd never have guessed that something like this could turn out so nice. I'm honestly interested in seeing the development between the three of them, not just the sex. Part of that is the kyuubi, his personality is just *perfect* - a great mix of dangerous and playful that's just right for a demon. Quite wonderful. And the little touches wherein he makes it apparent that he's not human - "facebiting" - just excellent. Please keep up with this fic, I love it to death!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »