Reviews for Division
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
the story is cool and i'm loving the twisted climax. Noramally i don't like how people portray the demonic side of naruto, but yours is now a one of the exstreamly few exceptions (at least by my tastes).
QAM
sha chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh. My. GODODDODOd. I can't even begin to explain the love I feel for this fic right now. XP I love how you've written Naruto's feelings, and the line, "Get up. But he can't" KILLED me all right? ughh. It's so sad, and you've got it down, and. blaahh.
Lady Dragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I dont think I've ever seen a Kyuubi/Sasuke/Naruto fanfic before, although such an idea (split personality pairings) is not a unique idea in other fandoms, it does appear to be one in the Naruto fandom. I hope you can continue this and end it as wonderfully as it began.
Naruke chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Naruke: Whoo hoo! I like this fic really well!
Shikamaru: It's 'a lot', you dork.
Naruke: *rolls eyes* Same diff. Good story anyways! Keep up the good work and UPDATE SON!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I'm definitely interested in seeing more of this story
MeLaiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
um hey, theres more right? C'mon now, you cant just leave me hangin. Please hurry and update, Chow ! ;)
mocchiatta chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow! Now this is quite the interesting predicament! How will the real Naruto fare against the Kyubi? And what of Sasuke? 0_0
Bishiehuggler chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow! This is fantastic! Hee, Kyuubi gets a little lovin! Will Naruto revert to his normal hyperness later on? I mean, he developed that personality even after he had people that cared about him, so wouldn't he stay that way even without the Kyuubi?
silverstream chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
kya~ i love it i love it i love it! *sigh* your stories are just so amazing... it's hard to compliment them enough to do them justice without sounding plastic and gushy... but they're worth it! your writing flows so well, and the plots...! *faints like the raving fangirl i am*
i love your kyuubi characterization, by the way. he's just so... evil. *_*
please write more...
Espi chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Let's hear it for good dreams! XD *waits for next update*
PropellerGolem chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very nice story, but it's very unclear in the start about there being 2 narutos since you never refer to them separately and don't mention the good one after sasuke arrives, I had to go back and read it again.
Is Naruto going to have better chakra control now that his chakra isn't mixed constantly?
DMTS chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I hate to sound so demanding after you're being so kind as to write so fast on this story but YOU'VE GOTTA ADD MORE! XD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! And the plot! *Gasps!* It's thickening so well! Finish please! *Gives rose as he applauds*
AoM chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
ahahehe! YES! Something a bit similar to this has been running through my head for months and I was just WAITING for someone to write it! awsome! so funny! write more soon! I can just imagine some of the stuff Sasuke will have to deal with... BWAHAHAHAHA!
Relatively Unknown chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
CA: O, I likey lots! Damn, talk about being schizoid... I know THAT feeling all to well...
Shiva: I wonder why... with 50 beings running around in your head, it's no wonder you're partially insane.
CA: Yeah, and I had to create a world for ya to reside it, too! Though there won't be much left if you keep destroying the castle.
Shiva: Well don't look at me, I'm in my dimension most of the time with my manslaves.
CA: *sighs* If ya'll think Kyuubi is bad for alternate, try having a former Hindu goddess of destruction running around with an appetite for carnal desires that matches Naruto's for ramen.
Shiva: *grins*
CA: Ugh. Write more of this! It makes me feel better and somewhat saner...
Volpa chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is great. Your stories are just cool, for lack of a better word. Cool ideas, and cool in execution.
You have no problem at all with content (in contrast with most people). If I found one thing to crit, it would be a few little mechanical issues that are distracting. An easy thing to fix, though; just get someone to give you a quick proof, and your stories would probably be perfect.
That said, I completely love your Naruto stuff. It's addictive. I'm going to be waiting for you to update, and hoping not to give myself a whiplash when you do. Go you!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »