Reviews for Division
Lihsa chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*Sniffles* I nearly cried. This first chapter is heart breaking (Oh, poor Naruto...) and very interesting. Please please write more, and fast!
Caer chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow. I'm in awe. This is a kick ass story so far. Your descriptions of the Kyuubi and Naruto are wonderful. I love Kyuubi's mannerisms. I shivered when you talked about him cleaning his hands. You don't pull the punches, and your description is rich and wonderful. Please continue.
Ciar Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*_* o! ...And this idea...came from a dream? O_o *just had a dream about mice trying to take over the world but Tigger, a bird, and a kid stop them* Well...it's a good thing _I_ don't do that...
Great start for a story, update soon, ne?
Tsaiko chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I know I squee-ed on AIM last night about this, but since I can't get on AIM all day long and therefore can't shower you with praise, you get a review. I really like Kyubi and Naruto and the contrast between them. Evil!Naruto is just a vastly amusing idea to me. I cannot wait to see more of this story. It's wonderfully written. I don't usually like stories written in present tense, but you write it so well that I don't even really notice. I'm too caught up in the story. Which means that obviously, you know how to handle it.
Hana J chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*stares* I think I like this one better than your other Naruto fic...
Evil Naruto - very good. You do evil so well! Now I want more!
I've always loved the way you describe things and got into your character's head, I even semi followed you from the Digimon fandom. Actually, I accidentally stumbled upon your Naruto fic and came back to check for more. Glad your writing for Naruto - it makes my day. What better way to start your day than by reading a yummy Naruto fic eh?
Keep up the wonderful, intense writing. I will be waiting patiently (or impatiently) for your next update.
You are offically going on my favs XD
Hana
Iceheart19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Man. This is an awesome beginning. But how come the villagers were throwing things? Wouldn't they be just giving him cold shoulder like they always do?
I had a dream once, where I was reading this really cool Naruto doujinshi, where one of Kakashi's Nin dogs is a robot dog with laser eyes. At the time of the dream I didn't realize I was dreaming. Imagine my shock and horror when I woke up and there was no doujin. I almost cried T_T.
Watermelon Gal chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
dat must've been a good dream! how much were u drooling wen u woke up? XD
*snickers*
teehe
newayz i lub the idea! please keep writing this fic
and update soon D
ephi chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
creative...VERY creative with a smooth flow. one of the few naruto fanfics with an interesting twist, and so far, everything's perfect! (it make me think that it's kyubi narutonormal naruto in a way...) please continue! -
SW chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
this makes me happy in an evil gleeful way. Evil blood thristy Naruto waiting to ravage Sasuke... Hell yes! :3
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22