Reviews for Division
Art-Of-Escape chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
can you send me the direct link of the lemon to me cuz i cant find it on your webpage plz and thank you

love the story so far btw
lordlyhour chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
finish plox?
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Are you still there! if you are...

UPDATE, DAMNIT! This is a great story, you have so few errors that I can't believe it isn't beta'd. Please for the sake of everything! I can't believe you haven't...

Gah! I don't know what to say, I'm so... gah!
Jellybean06 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
This is the most unique story I've read in a while. You write Kyubi wonderfully, he's volatile and dangerous but not inherently /evil/. I love reading the way Kyubi and Naruto interact with each other-I know they're mostly portrayed as hating each other, but honestly, how can you live in one body like that for so long and not develop a connection?

And Sasuke is perfect, too. Confused and slightly unstable but he opens up with Naruto/Kyubi.

It makes me sad that this seems to be abandoned. At a cliffie, too! Oh well.

Thanks for sharing.
Ren421 chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
What? No more? Not since 2004? Aie... you Can't do this to me. I love this story. Ahem... ::smooths clothes out :: anyway, nice story, too bad its discontinued. And I thought I was bad by letting a year pass with me. Well, I hope your inspiration for this comes back, as mine slowly is. Great story btw, and your link to the lemon is dead. ::doubly kilt::
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
MY NEW FAVORITE STORY! *hug tackles*
Lukahhhhhhhh chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
awsum keep up the good work
rupert maxwell chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Gah,you abandon this. What a shame.
cassana-do chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
I have a problem. I want to read this 'more' that you speak of, but the link in your profile for AFF won't work... actually a few links that I've found for AFF in this past week won't work :( I don't know if it's just my computer, but it also doesn't find anything from you - or you at all for that matter whrn I look for you manually in AFF. Do you go by the same name there? If not, what is it? Or better yet, is there anywhere else you've posted this extra for chapter 5? I WANTS IT! _

x
empty dialogue chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
“Is it that bad?” Kakashi muses. “I mean, he’s not ugly or anything, and he’s got great stamina—”

Best. Line. Ever.
Kitten chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
:D! Where's the rest?
cutebutpsycho chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
i can't read chapter five's ending because i can't find it. greaat you'll probably never get this.
cutebutpsycho chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
-weep- i c-can't find where lemon is! at the end of chapter five you said go somewhere but me don't know where -wha!1
Lillz chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
oh my god, this story was ahmazing. i am so serious. i love sasuke, he's so in character!

and it seems like he's starting to like kyuubi from the last line of this chappie!

but... i don't think we'll know... because you haven't updated in so long! us readers are dying out here... your story is so good, and we're suffering withdrawal! D: please update soon? please?
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
This is interesting, but I don't know if you're ever planning on updating it again since it's been years. Oh well... just wanted to say that it was good, although the scenarious lack adequate description. It seems that things just happen to soon, and sometimes we, as readers, lose track of the events and the characters.

There, that's my criticism.

Oh the plus side, I really enjoyed reading that.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »