Reviews for Division
that ish really, really, really GOD! write more plz! _
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
neat
silver-eyed chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
great story! hehe, i like it! but why is sasuke such a pushover with those stupid girls? well, what's wrong with kyuubi? it can't be just anger issues, can it? well, you've certainly got me excited for more, keep it up! XD
Nikotehfox chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
I couldn't get on to the adult fanfiction site to read the lemon. The link didn't work... I love the story!
SnarkWrangler chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hehehe... damn, this is good. I dig the whole Split!Naruto and I love how you've chosen to portray Kyuubi. And Sasuke, for that matter.
venus chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
dude i LOVE the this thing keep going im vrey used to read things like this but . . .the way u write it make it . . it. .i don't even know how to say it but i LOVEED it keep up the grat work!
Mickey chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
O

i lovee this story

its addictinf. hehe

can't wait for more :D

ja !
kalifire chapter 7 . 2/1/2008
Wow! I really loved this story. Imagine my horror when I realized you hadn't updated since 2004! Please write more. Or at least tell us why you stopped? Gah. Also, the link if your profile for you aff account doesn't work. I tried it today. Do you have a good link or username?

Anyway, I thought I'd tell you I loved, loved, loved this story!

-Akai
Kreyana chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
D: Dear God, please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! It's nearly 4 years old xD and it's awesome~ Please, please, PLEASE don't leave it at that? T_T

*slinks away to go write own chapters...*
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Wow ... Just... Wow, amazing ...

I'm completely speechless and I have to admit that doesn't happen quite often. Your story is amazing, and I just love the three of them together. The way you portrait Kyubi is very believable, since he's a demon, he's supposed to be savage and feral, completely releying on his instincs. Sasuke is great too, he's in caracter with the stubornness and all the challanges even though he's afraid. And the plot ... is facinating, I started your story and I didn't stop until the very end, the way you describe what's happening, and the different emotions they all feel is amazing. I really hope you'll update somewhere soon, since it has been 3 or four years and you left this story with quite a cliffhanger, so please update soon.

Cheers
LynLin chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
Damn it. Awesome. It's 1 in the morning,and I shouldn't be on the computer, but I just had to review b/c it was so awesome and it's taking really long to type out this review quietly so for now, AWESOME STORY!
shogi chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
Whoa... this is nuts, did you know that I actually started reading this on first and then lost track of it when I got kicked off? (6 months shy of 18, darn it!) So now I'm biding my time and waiting and lo-and-behold, here it is! Fate, karma, good luck, or something but I can't believe I found it again! Too cool, 'cause I really really like this story! It's a very unique idea and I'd love to see whatever happens next!
Jester08 chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
WOW, great story so far! Can you start writing again cause I really like this fic? Try to update soon please and keep up the awesome work! _
Finn Everlast chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
please pleasse update TT3TT
Bagelsan chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
I've read up to this chapter again and again because it is SO GOOD. I love the characterizations, the plot, the descriptive style, everything! (Wouldn't mind more smut, 'cause I *never* turn that down, but even just the mild, suggestive stuff manages to be dead-sexy; all of the descriptions have a lovely sort of sensual tone, which I find really appealing.) If you ever get around to updating I'll be thrilled, but I certainly don't mind just rereading what you've got so far, because it is gorgeous! I'm a serious sucker for Naru/Sasu and Kyuu/Sasu type stories, and this is definitely one of the best I've ever read! Please keep up the good work; if you write it, I will absolutely read it. Thanks for the beautiful ficcage...but no thanks for the cliffhanger! :p
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »