Reviews for Division
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
...evil. You are pure evil lol! I love this story, and that's one heck of a cliffhanger! Just as it was getting good too! .

Anyways, hoping for another update soon!

Smile! _

~Ireina
Michi P chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
Holy mother. I am in SERIOUS AMOUNTS of awe right now. This is an amazing piece of work you have right here, and *gah* it got me so EXCITED!

So yes. Excuse my weirdness. Great original plotline, fantastic writing and detail! I know this hasn't been updated in a while but please please please for the sake of my sanity (or lack thereof)...yeah. Sorry. It's just this is so good and I NEED to see how this continues.

Fantastic writing, very few spelling iffies, and great characterization. I love how you wrote Kyuubi. He's fudging awesome.

Thank you!

Michi P
TheLightsEternity chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
ZOMG! wow. this is an extremly creative and original plot line! I've never read a story like this and i must say *starts to tear up* I LOVE IT! *cries*

that is very well written and a good plot line. you did an excellent job of capturing the characters. IT'S TOO COOL! YAY!
LindyStar chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Oh my, this is an amazingly great story! I do hope you intend to continue it, I love it!
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Update~ Pretty pretty please? Says you haven't since October 10th, 2004 and you haven't said it is discontinued... So soon? *puppy eyes* You DID leave it at a cliffy. *nodnod* So, please?
Kae chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Uwa! I find this, fall in love with it, and then...find you haven't updated since '04? No! You must update! It is too brilliant to give up on...! ... I'll give you a cookie? Please?
An Antidote chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
i think i read this before and i like it...
Katatakay chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
I really like this story and I love the how you sat up the nine tail fox. I think you got the fox like attitude down flat.
Crystal Promise chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Kya! No update since 04? -squeak- You muust update this story! Pleease
Geministarz chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
Hey, nice story. I enjoyed it. Shame that you never finished it, though... I like the way you portreyed the two different "sides" of Naruto... He's just not the same without his demon, I guess. I hope you finish this at some point, or at least post anything else you might have lying around.
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
I love your fic. It's been quite a while, I hope you return to continue your fic. You've come a long way with it, it would be a shame not to finish it.
Dreamera Tear chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Hi. Will this ever be updated?
crazy novelist-san chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
i loathe mary sues and sasuke's obnoxious fangirls. if they aren't SasuNaru fans they aren't worth breath, i say. i hope Kyuubi murders the lot of them. awesome fic! i absolutly love it!
crazy novelist-san chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Adult fanfiction won't let me in. technically i'm not 18 yet but i will be in a few months but i don't want to get in trouble with the law, cause there's this new thing thy've got up. it sucks... could you send it to me? i'm pretty sure i've made my email public... it would mean the world to me because you are such a good writer and your grammar and spelling is perfect! i love this fic!
An Antidote chapter 7 . 1/13/2007