Reviews for Division
Kina chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
O.o

Oh, my god... how can you just leave it like that? *cry* I can't express enough that- YOU NEED TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS UP!-

*panic attack slightly over* Please! I'm begging you! You have to get the next chapter up soon! If you don't... i don't know what I'll do! *CRY!*

* *

But besides that, WOW! You are truley talented. The way you write, it captures the readers... and you just crave more! :D

You make it so... I love writers like you. You write with such fluent... it's hard to even explain. Your words flow, it's truley art. And it runs like a movie through your mind.

I cannot tell you how much i enjoy this story. And so -unless you want to lose a fan- PLEASE! WRITE MORE! *CRY!*

-.' Sayonara!
rldarling chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
yay!

fabulosity!
rldarling chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
aww... kyubbi.. we love you!
windborne chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Update?
AimeImmortel chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
This is the best Naru/Sasu/Kyubi fic i've read,so please update soon.
Constructor chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
oh. intresting. Well, it's in the middle of the night, so, I'll have to continue reading the next later but...so far so good.

Though I'm a sole fan of naruosasu and sasunaru, the kyuubi does bring an extre kick to it.

Keep upthe good work..:D
Sakki-7 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
great story so far... please continue... i want to know what happens next...

by the way i love how you have twisted the charecter pairings... it is awesome i would have never thought of that
Shin Chim Hye chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
when are you going to update? that's really a cliffhanger in there! tsk..tsk.. won't the Kyubi feel guilty for... um.. trying to hurt Sasuke..? Sigh.

Anyway, hope you could update soon!
obsessedkitsune chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
god! i hav 2 know. is naruto dead? is he seriously injured? this cliff hanger is so cool. u hav 2 update soon
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
I can see you haven't updated in a while, but you have such a great story going! Love it!
Yo-ma chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
I LOVE IT! _

Please update soon, it's been ages...
Gods fallen little angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
nya! i found you i found your story on please please please finish Division i and my friends all love that story! email me to tell me if you are please!
Funky Nassau chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
This is by far the best Naruto fiction I have ever had the intense pleasure of reading. If you aren't a professional writer yet, you need to take that path in life. For the love of God or anything that is vaguely divine, please... Do something, anything... Write another story. I'm going to stalk every one you've created and read them til I can recite them. Obviously, it's been ages since you wrote for this. I would kill to have more of anything, but especially this. Expect consistent reviews and possible e-mails until I can slake this raging thirst for your creative genius. It's an addiction, I tell you.

Bravisimon.
Funeral for Clementine chapter 7 . 6/25/2005
I really love this story - I've reread it 3 or 4 times now, haha. So yes, this is just a beg for an update.
hinshihoushi chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
Really enjoyed this. Hope can get back to writing. Thanks for sharing your story
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »