Reviews for Just One Bad Day Away
Deathzbreath chapter 21 . 12/30/2018
What an epic story. So very well written, a damn shame there was no sequel. Thank you for writing it.
Tboy1971 chapter 21 . 4/28/2017
Only just found this, but really enjoyed it. Interesting take on his psychology too.
Thanks
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
SEQUEL!

please, please please...

:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Will this ever be continued?
razorstar90 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Such a shame that this was the end. Loved the way you portrayed Lois and Clark's relationship. Would have liked to seen more but it's been YEEEAARRRS. I just want to let you know that it was fun to sit down and read this. I had a great time with this story and you did a fantastic job.

Peace and Love,

Rachael
Lets Random chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Damnit I hate ending was such a cliffhanger! But at the same time it was a strong close and I have to respect you for that. A job well done.
Lets Random chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
I'm not done reading yet, but I wanted to let you know that this story was amazingly well written. I'm a fan of Superman origin stories and this one is up there. The plot is very well conceived and your writing flows nicely. I would consider adding more description to your conversations however. But yes, amazing work.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

hope to see what is going to happen.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 21 . 10/29/2009
this was a great story here i really liked it.
Ainsley Haynes chapter 21 . 8/21/2009
Nice story - great closure line.
jephala chapter 21 . 8/16/2009
Excellent story! At last a superman story without luthor in it! And at last a superman who's actually know how to avoid kryptonite exposure, who just does not rush in like a moron but actually uses his gifts. Love the fact that he gets pissed off like us mortals. I dont rly appreciate his emo streak (i'm a bad person cause I broke someones jaw...) but it was definitely not highlighted like in some other stories out there.

Love the fact that lois did not go batshit crazy when she found out the secret, most stories for some reason depict her as completely nuts with no judgement.

great story!
orly ram chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
Great story.

Any chance of an update?
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
this is a good story would like a follow up
sparkled with love chapter 21 . 6/10/2008
i loved it! umm u gonna write more about how he tells her? that would be awesome!
sdcheesehead chapter 21 . 12/15/2007
Awesome story. I love your writing style and everything associated with this story. Keeping true to the meaning of our favorite superhero and I liked how you brought Batman into the picture too. Thanks again for sharing this story with us, your readers.