Reviews for Focus
update please
brightlightsandpeacefulnights chapter 25 . 7/16
cries

you never updated

i wanna know what the storm clouds entail

AUTHOR SENPAIIII IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS HALP
Thebluetrainstation chapter 25 . 6/9
This was a wonderful story to read! If you ever continue it I'll definitely read it! You were great at keeping character. Romance is a really difficult genre for writers to get right and I think you did an unbelievable job!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I don't even know how to explain what just happened!?
Cokeholic chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
I'm just so sad that I'm at the end ot this story already :(
The romance was so hilariously awkward at the beggining and so fluffy beautiful at the end.
I spent the whole night on reading this, seriously. Good job :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
buchouslvr chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I just remembered your stories. It has been years since the last time I had read it. I am doing again. I hope everything is doing well in your life and perhaps heard from you one of these days. Take care
katekate376 chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
Oh, how much I love this fic~ I've gone back and re-read it a few times since it's one of my favorites. I know life is busy, but I really hope that maybe one day you'll update again. Thank you~
deadlycute17 chapter 25 . 2/2/2015
Omg please please please update! I love you!
YayNayMayBay chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
This story has such a great feel to it. Keep it up!
Aro98 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I just realized...after five years of reading this over and over, Nanjiro is the only one to voice (aside from Fuji?) who thinks that Ryoma could be a top with Tezuka, and possibly a verse. Proof: "Just as he slipped out of the front gate, his dad sighed again and leaning back to lie on the porch, commented wistfully to no one in particular, 'At least he can't get knocked up.'" That is just awesome! XD

Also, please update. Again, I've been reading this for like five years, checking every day (literally!) in the hopes that it would update; emulating the remarkable you posted the 25th chapter and I was just a curious fanfiction newby.
littlesnipper chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
I just wish you would start updating again, this story is very well written and I love the them together.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Excellent start.
Next chapter...
Reinamy chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
There are no words to describe how utterly fantastic this story is. Awesome characterization, lovely pacing, and despite the occasional SPaG error/typo, very well-written all around. And don't even get me started on Tezuka and Ryoma's relationship! It was a delight to watch it develop and grow.

Also, major kudos for making me laugh so much. I learned very quickly early on in the fic that liquid substances and this story do not go well together. I swear you had me in stitches for, like, three chapters straight. I was literally howling with laughter. Gosh.

The story hasn't been updated in years (and considering when it last was, isn't likely to) but I wanted to thank you for writing it anyway. I'm choosing to leave this review now because I have a feeling that when I get to the last chapter I'll probably be so disappointed (though no less grateful that you still kept it up!) that any comment from me would be weepy at best.

I hope everything is okay on your end (IRL, I mean), and best of luck to you.

WAIT! Before I go, let me thank you from the very bottom of my heart for not falling into the stereotypical seme/uke bullcrap. I was thrilled-THRILLED-when I realized that they actually switched! I swear, author, I would hug you to death if I could. Whoever came up with the idea that only one person could top or bottom in a homosexual relationship (and those roles should be based on physical appearance, no less!) should be tossed off a pyramid. The seme/uke dynamic, especially in its extreme, grates on my nerves (hence why I don't read much yaoi manga or venture into anime/manga yaoi fandoms anymore). So seriously, thank you for that, and if anyone ever gave you crap for it then I hope you disregarded them for being small-minded and unimaginative.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2014