Reviews for Focus
Guest chapter 25 . 11h
Hello I just wanna say that I have reas your story about 4 times and I just get feelings of nostalgia and joy everytime. I love this story so much and it refuels my love for Prince of Tennis. I first encountered this story many years ago and I loved it. I love it even more now. I know it has been about 9 years since you last updated but I would truly love and appreciate it if you continued what you have written. Thank you for writing this amazing story and not leaving it on a cliffhanger haha.
Tatiana chapter 25 . 11/20/2017
just here to say that this is, to todays date, still my favorite pillar pair fic
i really wish you would finish such amazing writting piece
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2017
Can you please update and finish this story?
day.dream97 chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
update please
brightlightsandpeacefulnights chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
cries

you never updated

i wanna know what the storm clouds entail

AUTHOR SENPAIIII IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS HALP
Thebluetrainstation chapter 25 . 6/9/2017
This was a wonderful story to read! If you ever continue it I'll definitely read it! You were great at keeping character. Romance is a really difficult genre for writers to get right and I think you did an unbelievable job!
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I don't even know how to explain what just happened!?
Cokeholic chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
I'm just so sad that I'm at the end ot this story already :(
The romance was so hilariously awkward at the beggining and so fluffy beautiful at the end.
I spent the whole night on reading this, seriously. Good job :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
buchouslvr chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I just remembered your stories. It has been years since the last time I had read it. I am doing again. I hope everything is doing well in your life and perhaps heard from you one of these days. Take care
katekate376 chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
Oh, how much I love this fic~ I've gone back and re-read it a few times since it's one of my favorites. I know life is busy, but I really hope that maybe one day you'll update again. Thank you~
deadlycute17 chapter 25 . 2/2/2015
Omg please please please update! I love you!
YayNayMayBay chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
This story has such a great feel to it. Keep it up!
Aro98 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I just realized...after five years of reading this over and over, Nanjiro is the only one to voice (aside from Fuji?) who thinks that Ryoma could be a top with Tezuka, and possibly a verse. Proof: "Just as he slipped out of the front gate, his dad sighed again and leaning back to lie on the porch, commented wistfully to no one in particular, 'At least he can't get knocked up.'" That is just awesome! XD

Also, please update. Again, I've been reading this for like five years, checking every day (literally!) in the hopes that it would update; emulating the remarkable you posted the 25th chapter and I was just a curious fanfiction newby.
littlesnipper chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
I just wish you would start updating again, this story is very well written and I love the them together.