Reviews for It Started With Snow
Electric Raijin chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
-Still has to read all- :3
Mirai Arekushisu chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Okay, so I don't know what happened to the last review but most of it was deleted so here we go again. This story LOVE. Simple as that, I love it so much! You have honestly inspired me to write my own Seto x Jou fic! I cannot wait to find out about Kaiba's parenting skills! I think he'll be the big meanie of the two all stern with the boys, so looking forward to more!
Mirai Arekushisu chapter 35 . 2/3/2009
OH my Edward this ELOVE
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 35 . 10/1/2008
HURRAY! Finished with this story! Anywho, hope you do update the other one and do more YGO stories!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 26 . 9/30/2008
augh! i wanna finish tis story but i have ten more to go and it's getting late! (pouts)... I guess I'll just have to finish reading it tomorrow 'bout... (groans)... anywho, really do luv the story so far.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 22 . 9/30/2008
(sobs)... U know, I remember reading tis before cause the chapter seems familiar. (shrugs)... Well, this one is going to my favorites since it's about kaiba and jou! I'll read the rest, don't worry 'bout it! (smiles)...
animefreak696969 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i love this story, i have a copy of it and i let my friends read it and they come back to me and say they love it and they want more of it, i would love it if you finished the sequel to this story, i also have a copy of this story. i'm going to be submiting my stories soon and i would love for you to review them.
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 35 . 1/13/2008
WHA! That's the end! Well, I must say it was wonderful, while it lasted. What am I saying! That was 35 chapters long! It took me almost a week to read! Well, it was great, and I hope you write more to it sometime!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 34 . 1/12/2008
YAY! I once read a fic with S&J having triplets. All boys and the names were Natani, Keiichi, and Aiko. I still can't believe I remember those! Those aren't the easiest names to remember!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 33 . 1/12/2008
Ha! Mommy-Yami is being bad! I can't wait! Yay Food-typed things!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 32 . 1/12/2008
Man! You and your drama! Can't they just be one happy family, for even just a little bit?

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 31 . 1/12/2008
Oh, Gods! Awkward!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 30 . 1/11/2008
I'm willing to bet that Dr. Carson HAS to be a Yaoi-fangirl!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 29 . 1/11/2008
I don't like needles either!

Girlof1000NickNames chapter 28 . 1/11/2008
Oh My Gods! Mommy-Yami! I love it!