Reviews for Cutting Ties
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Good but not one of your best works, but good for you is better than most of the other authors story's. Keep writing

Thanks for a good tale,

Peanut Gallery
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I hate how in season five of Angel the sunnydale gang are made out to be villians and loved how the situation might have looked from their POV. Great job!
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
great story, nice writing skills
mmooch chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
To be honest, I'm really glad that Buffy didn't tell Angel the whole story. For one thing, it isn't just her and Faith's lives on the line anymore. But more disturbing is how he truly believed he was doing the right thing. That kind of stupidity is dangerous for those around him - as Fred sadly found out.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wow buffy is a right biatch isn't she!
restivenature chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Yes! Finally, someone else who's eyebrows shot way up when Angel accepted the deal. Obviously, he's not going to tell Buffy about Connor. But I am glad to see how you set this up. Love that Buffy is trusting her instincts and taking the responsibility of how her plan unfolded. If I'd been in her shoes, I'd have been having visions of Angelus as well. Great job. I'm looking forward to more!
smile7499 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I like it. I really liked how at the end of the most recent Angel episode (I couldn't tell you the title if I tried) we began to see this split of Buffy and the Slayers versus Angel and Wolfram and Hart, and I think this fic is a very good expression of it.
King Henry the V chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Nicely written. I'd like to see you write the return of Spike into Buffy's life.
sparky24 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Another great opening to hopefully another great story. I've read your Amber series and found them very true to form. Anyway good opening shot, hpe you continue.
bekkers29 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Great story, very plausible. I can imagine it happening exactly like that. Kudos!
CF chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Nice fic,After seeing "Damage" I could definitly see this as a lost scene before the premiere.
Light Spinner chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That's really good. They were in character. I don't know if you're planning to continue but you should.
fastpilot chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Good contribution to the fanficdom. Probably how it happened. You should go over to the comments section of "Herc's Seen Angel 99" at . Bunch of dweebs there are yelling about continuity violations and how Buffy would always trust Angel...
I think you hit it spot on.
fastpilot