Reviews for Reverberations
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Wesley was thinking about things.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That's cool. _ Sort of dark, and a bit depressing- like Wesley. Hmph. I liked dorky Wesley from the beginning of Angel! But this Wesley does make for better deeper and reflective fics, I suppose.
ReeraTheRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I just followed your name from a review, to see who you were, and scanned down your list of stories, and darned if I wasn't intrigued by this one (having just finished watching the Angel series finale). Like you, I was struck in many ways by this particular episode, but hadn't considered how Wesley might feel about it - although yes, he'd be the best one to do this kind of introspective thinking. Very well written.
Ilovemypenguin chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is a very deep story. I like how it takes the different quotes and combines them together.I think you did a good job.
shahid chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Excellent Story! plz write more WES stuff.
Tariq chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hi. GREAT!
trfan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
WOW, this was a really good story. Wesley's definitely a favorite character of mine, and you did him really well. Good work. :)
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Chilling and perfect ending. A shot of whiskey is really needed for some the things that has happened and the memory gaps is dealt with elegantly.
funvince chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow. You captured Wesley's character perfectly. This might be what he is thinking and I liked how you managed to weave other episodes in to further deepen his depression. This is very nice writing.
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Good story, although I disagree with Wesley feeling guilty for sleeping with Lilah. He should feel guilty for a) using her; b)refusing to acknowledge his true feelings about her; and c) arrogantly believing that he could save her, only to have his actions result in her death.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is an excellent story. I can see Wesley feeling and thinking this way. Very introspective. This is well-written and thought provoking.
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Loved it. It's a great introspective piece, and I like how you've covered some of the issues the show has yet to address. You've really nailed Wesley here. Great job!