Reviews for YuGiOh meet Harry Potter
Morgan chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
O.M.G. i read every chapter till here at once and it was AMAZING. I love how to actually wrote out the battle and got how the characters act so accurately. PLEASE write more soon!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
OwO HAHAHAHaHAHAHAHA! XD MARVELOUS!

xD I like how Dumbeldore was like... What the? When he saw Seto's jacket
and by the way owo well Ryou and Bakura be a couple? OWO
And does Yugi and Yami become one as well? ANDS JFviotjiouiorepavunyrtucoiearvtuhgorsuktv;e

Well Malik be Snape's Favorite student EVER! jgkfhmpgvoi;reaiotvjorezvtO *sorry spase attack due to excitment* gorvjovrea
TheFluffyBakura chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
*Demyx brings out his Sitar weapon and wacks my head*

Demyx: DON'T CLICK THAT NEXT BUTTON WITHOUT REVIEWING!
Me: Dx IM SORRY! I accidently CLICK the next button Dx WHen I realized what I did I immedia-
Demyx: Excuses Excuses Excuses *face shadowed and two stars gleaming where hes eyes should be*
Me: o-o *flees*

anyways
PFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS wasn't boring w I play dual monsters as well and find this very interesting and exciting xD (lol I always (most of the time) win due to my Dark Hole card)
TheFluffyBakura chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Heheheheheh w It would be interesting to see dumbeldore's reaction to what Yugi has to say xD

Poor Malik... Well don't worry w At least this well give you the excues to send some Slytherins to the shadow realm x'D
TheFluffyBakura chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Okay So Malik is the one with Spikey hair right? o-o

And *thinking* If Ryou has Bakura's Spirit in him... Wouldn't that put them both in Slytherin? As well as Malik? o-o

GREAT JOB BY THE WAY! *double thumbs up* Im going to the next chapter now See ya!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is very neat! xD I CANT WAIT FOR HARRY TO FIGURE OUT BOUT RYOU AND BAKURA!

And bout Yugi being King of Games and everyone OwO And bout the Millinium Items! Im surprised Hermine didn't know bout those actually .
SilverWolf01 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
OOOOK plz write more this got me hooked.
Nena chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Suger high plus full stomick on top of not so much !MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEE EEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!
The 11th Doctor's Mermaid Sam chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Brilliant duel
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
? the duel lost me...
Thriefty chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
Please update! *puppy dog eyes*

And what DID Malik did to Malfoy?

I wanna find out.
Silver Star Celine chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
*squeals* More more! Some words misspelled, but don't worry, it's not that much. .
Silver Star Celine chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
*bursts out laughing* ROFL!HAHAHA. That was so funny when Yami lost that Mario game. "How can I lose! I'm the King of Games!"-Yami. HAHAHAHAHAHA. His long "No!" scared everyone. HAHAHA. I wish I could've seen that in real life!
titangirl797 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
i love your story and you should definitely update soon, cause i kno what its like to wait for a while for a good story to upate! good job on the story and give yourself a cookie!
corky21492 chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
That was good/bad. My favorite part:

Yugi walked into his room with a letter clutched in his hand. Yami was sitting on a swivel chair playing Yugi's Gameboy.

"Dammit, Mario," he was muttering under his breath, "why won't you jump higher?"

"Hey Yami, there's something I need to talk to you about"

"Not right now, Yugi, I'm kinda busy."

"It's important."

"Uh-huh. I'm trying to rescue Princess Toadstool."

"Why?"

"Because someone has to."

"Yami, this is important!"

"Why is it so important?" asked Yami, furiously tapping away at the Gameboy. "Dammit, Mario, just go down the freakin' tube!"

"Please Yami"

"Talk to me later. I'm at the boss."

Yugi sighed as he went back downstaris. "NO! !"

"What was that?" asked Grandpa

"Yami!" cried Yugi as he ran upstairs.

Yami was sitting on the floor banging Yugi's Game Boy Advance on his head. "No no no! How could I loose? I'm the King of Games! I can't loose! NO!

"YAMI YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" Yugi yelled. It didn't happen very often.

Very funny!

One of my least favorite parts:While most of the student’s eyes were on Dumbledore, a lot of the girls-including Cho Chang’s eyes were fixed on Seto Kaiba.

I'm not the I love Kaiba 247 kind of girl. The rest of the story was good.

FYI: I think Kaiba is annoying.

Good job! R&R both of my stories!