Reviews for Ooh the Drama!
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
good fic so far. like the drama. tifa seems a little ooc
kiki chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
this was so great! i laughed and laughed and laughed!... and laughed some more.
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Shweet. Both mah fav pairings in this fic 3 How old IS Vince anyhow? He looks late twenties.

Kitsy
Zipis1 chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
Absolutely hilarious. I especialy loved the "WOW! Are you sure your MY son?" and the "Hey! What about me? I'm sexy" parts. Priceless. Oh, and the Nintendo comercial thing was great too.
aeris'slilsis chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
this is one of the most funiest things ive ever read
Haggath chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Reeve Kicks Ass Co. LOL LOL LOL. I'm not insane. LOL LOL LOL.
Mia chapter 6 . 12/5/2003
Ok at FIRST it was serious and then it just got funny. lol *rolls on floor laughing* This is great!
Heather Cat chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Lol. How many times can I say I love this story? Apparently many. The commercials are too hilarious, although I must say Barret's new... interest scares me a little. Hehe. And Reno and Rude didn't die. :) Congrats on a hilarious story!
Heather Cat chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
Mwahahahahah! Sephers is hilarious. I think I love him too, now. This story gets better with every chapter, I swear... Or at least it would, if it wasn't awesome to start with. lol. I still love the Turks, too. Keep it up!
Heather Cat chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
I love this chapter! It's the best one yet. :) Hehe. Cid is awesome, especially for painting the sign on the Highwing. Vincent is adorable, Sephiroth is hilarious and Tifa is strangely not dead. I love the product endorsements, and also Reno joining the self help group. lol.
Heather Cat chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
NO! Poor Elena. :( No one will miss Hojo, but Elena totally didn't deserve that. Stupid Sephiroth. And what will happen to Yuffie now that those controlling her are dead? ...OOh, the drama!
Heather Cat chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Poor Cid! Oh yeah, and Tseng. :p I wonder if Vincent will ever stop being Vincent. I certainly hope not. Hehe. Great chapter!
Heather Cat chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Heheh... ooh, the drama. I love it. This is really fun, and I've only read the first chapter! Hehe. Cid is hilarious, but I love all of them. I'm a huge Cloud/Aeris fan, so I definitly appreciate the love story between them, but the rest of it is awesome too. And the Turks are here! Woohoo! (Is totally in love with Reno) ;)