Reviews for Beginning to heal
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Awesome Mutant X story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

Tala
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
hi chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
eh.. prEttY good... : ) keep on ritin!
vicki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
a good continuation of brothers keeper

you mentioned the medallion by any chance can you remember anything about it? (like its name or story)

i watched it and i -as a twin- liked the symbolism of the story of the medallion

i you do know can you e-mail me or something

please?
Impulse5 chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
Nice chapter! Fanfiction is getting better and better. :-)
mfkngst chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Teh thing i really like about this is the consitency. I mean often when people do little add on's they normaly don't connect them to anything but that particular show. You however are writing a story that seems to be flowing. Good job!
jnp chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
This is a great fic! I too am a Jesse/Lexa fan. This is a great addition to the small hints they give us in every episode. You are doing great! Keep it up! How bout some pov of Adam, Shalimar, and Brennan on the two? Or something. Update soon!
loveconquers chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Wow, I love how you write Jesse and Lexa! It has a very realistic feel to it, and this fits in beautifully with the ending of In Between.
Great job!
prin69 chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
this was such a cute chapter.
i loved that ep., course uit was the last one i saw. but the next ep. is supposed to be a good j/l ep to! yeah!
great description on the kiss. jesse is so cute! he held back for her! aww.
hehe. can't wait to see what happens next.
toodles!
loveconquers chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Beautiful again! I always love reading your stories! Thank you!
prin69 chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
AW!
this is one of the sweetest stories EV-ER!
i really like it. great writing and i like how you incorporate things from the show.
happy writing!
Big Time Crazy chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
Love this chapter! Jesse and Lexa were definitely made for each other! No doubt about that! In the episode,"She Comes Undone", you can see how much they like each other. I love this story as well! Keep up the good work! Post the next chapter soon!:)
Impulse5 chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
Great chapter! I wish they would've had this after the episode! but I guess that's what fanfics are for, then. Anyway, great!
mfkngst chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
What a sweat and loving chapter. i loved that jesse looked after lexa, and that she let him. This was so cute! good kob and update soon!
loveconquers chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Very touching! I liked this very much! :)