Reviews for Get Away
Sladelover2197 chapter 14 . 1/9
WHAT THE FUCK?!WHY IS ROBIN SUCH AN ASSHOLE?!WHY DID SLADE RAPE?! WHY DID THE TITANS HATE RAVEN JUST BBECAUSE HER FATHER'S SLADE AND NOT ROBIN?!WHY IS SLADE RAVEN'S FATHER INSTEAD OF TRIGON (WHO TOTALLY SUCKS TITAN DICK)?! WHY DOES TERRA SEXUALLY LOVE SLADE?! LAST TIME I CHECKED, HE HAD THREE CHILDREN FROM HIS LAST PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, 2 BOYS AND ONLY 1 GIRL, JOSEPH, GRANT AND ROSE, WHERE ARE ALL OF RAVEN'S BROTHERS?! WHERE'S OLD MAN JENKINS?! WHY AREN'T CYBORG AND BEASTBOY OF ANY IMPORTANCE?!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I think this story is wierd and somewhat creepy. It's probably because this is the first fan fic I've ever read. Why didn't you make slade kill robin he hates robin. That would've been better than rape although I'm not sure robin could save the day when he's dead. For fan fic it's pretty good so far I haven't noticed any errors that make it unreadable. Most people tell me fan fic sucks and since its not actually in the story I didn't like it till now but you have made me want to read more fan fic. (just without any wierd sex scenes going into detail). I think I would give what I've read so far a 3.5 out of 5.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Your a wierd man
Jason chapter 17 . 8/1/2005
Please update soon.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
Now all you have to do is finish "IT Happens"
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
I always knew she had it in her, you know the ability to be a villan and all.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 15 . 7/21/2005
I read your stories cause they freak me the slap out from time to time. No one else can do that quite like you. So don't feel too bad...
Jason chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
Sad. very it is Slade going to help

Raven Aqualad going to help Raven.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
So Slade was just planning on scaring him, that does make more sense. Cause like Terra said the other way is just ganna make him even madder.
RyvenRoth chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
that waz a good story. please write more.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
damn, I didn't see that coming. That just adds another twist doesn't it? I'm not sure if this was the last chapter or not. If it was then I guess I'll be moving on to "IT Happens" and if it isn't then I guess it's time for me to say: "Update soon".
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 12 . 6/26/2005
yes! haha! finally a voice of reason! I can understand Robin's hatred (due to the mental damage caused by the rape), and BB's just immature as always. Cyborg has always been rational (i always figured it had something to do with the machine rationality)and now Aqualad has showed up to offer common sense!, I know it was bad that Raven let slade escape but lets face a few things:

A)Slade is ALWAYS getting away and there's a 99% chance he would have with or without raven's help

and

B)even if raven wasn't slades daughter helping him was bad.

keep up the great work man!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
this just keeps going around and around doesn't it?

on a side note, in the original TT Comic one of the Teen Titans was slades son. but not anyone in the tv series. just wanted to throw that in there.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
well so much for them understanding, maybe the'll come around, but I doubt it.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
after that seen with robin I actually think it'd be safe to have this rated R, but anyway I like this story and I hope it works out in the end.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »