Reviews for Terbium Moon
Nigel Yearning chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Goof: Terbium (Tb), an actual element but it's not radioactive.
LEGION chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
thats tiberium not terbium i made the same mistake once
E-123 Omega mk2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I will admit that the title and description left me a bit skeptical, however this was written and with the subtle references to Command & Conquer 1: Tiberian Dawn, sucked me in and entertained me. Love your work. Keep it up.
Admiral Prower chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
"GDI disc detected. To play the Brotherhood of Awesome missions, please insert the Brotherhood of Awesome disc."

You heard the lady. Insert another story!
Adeptis chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Cool story there was only a few spelling mistakes and the grammer over all was pretty good
DrIvoRobotnik chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Actually, Terbium is spellt with an I (Tirbium.) and the only color of tirbium i've seen is green or blue. But then, I've only played Tirbium Sun before. Im not sure if theres another Tirbium game...
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Read this one ages ago, and after reading less than half clicked. I liked this one, i'm pretty sure, after a while, I'll tell you I wasn't keen on it at the beggining but after the first few paragraphs I liked it.

Stupid! ME!
someone chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
iv been reading for an hour and im only onto chapter 6 ;_; so far its great though but why are the crystals red? tiberium was always green or blue.
Positronic Hazardous Infiltration Lifeform chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Ah fancharacters! Hiss!
Actually, I applaude you for giving them decent introductions, something most authors forget. The Comand & Conquer Tiberium thing is something I'd wanted to try once (perhaps one day I'll look into a tiberium infestation thing). You know it's strongly suggested in Tiberium Sun and the add-on that the tiberium is part of an alien plan to terraform the earth. Roll on the third C&C - Tiberium Twilight! (What happened to that? Nothings been mentioned or said, except 'yeah TT is the next C&C' and that was years ago)
Of course, you appear to have used the slightly different Terbium infestation. Tee-hee.
An actually quite well-written story.
(I'd like to criticise the lack of Sniverly - since it is SatAM - and new characters)
I think I've read some of your stuff before you know. You're pretty good, and have reminded me that I should return to my first calling and write a decent Sonic fic for once (as soon as my two big fics are out of the way...)
Mephis chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
One word: Col
Toxic Shade chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
I Think this is the best story you have ever written. I am ur number 1 fan. Please keep writing stories like this!
Flamedramongirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
This story was great! You should write solo stories about NiGHTS. I think you potray his character beautifully!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Oh yes! I love fics where the FF beat Eggman, but I've never read one like this! So... Robotnik no longer as control of Mobius, all the Robians can be de-roboticised, the Floating island is wrecked and the two mecha-clones are still out there! Brilliant! PS What's the difference between mecha's, robots and androids anyway?
sbkhh chapter 1 . 6/4/2000
Hmmm, well, first off: You're missing Visceroids! Nothing in this style is perfect without Visceroids! You're missing 'em! They're essential! But: GREAT WORK! Try giving Westwood that "green crystal" idea... If they like it, they might use it in TT(Tiberian Twilight)!
DARTH BOWSER chapter 1 . 5/16/2000
Wow this was a long won. Worth it though. I am also a C&C nut hehe. Anyway i loved this story.