Reviews for I Want the Truth!
Superkamiguru100 chapter 15 . 1/16
Alright
I must say that this was pretty good.
I will say that you threw me through the loop.
I am a Tommy and Kimi fan.
Not to hate on the Tommy/lil fans
But I just don't see any moments with them together. I think Chuckie has had more moments with Lil
thatgirlstella chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
sorry team lil all the way i cried when he picked kimi but i knew it was going to happen you should make a sequel about phil and tiffany they were great this story was very good
ALIASECHO chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
that was a great story, I am glad that Tommy chose Kimi, but i also would have been happy if he chose Lil because i like both pairings exactly the same, again really loved it
ALIASECHO chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
that was a great chapter, and I am glad you used your poems in the story because they were really good
GrrracieLuvsRugrats chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Baaaaaaawwww! TOMMY AND LIL DIDNT GET TOGETHER! I HATE YOU! :((((((((((((((((((((( Ahhhhhhhh! Nah I don't hate you :) (ok maybe just a little) you are a very good writer because you made me cry and laugh at all the times I bet you wanted too I love your writing but next time Tommy and Lil should be together not Kimi! :D
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
I enjoyed reading this fanfiction. I love reading something that can make me feel everything the characters are feeling. This fanfiction of yours did just that. And that takes great skill. Keep writing, you are a born writer. :)
MariaSabaku chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
OMG he picked Kimmy! Yes! I really liked this, there aren't many good Tommy/Kimmy fics out there but yours just blew me away. It was just wonderful.
oHriginalReviews chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

I was going to review every chapter, as I am sure you would have appreciated that a lot more - 15 reviews compared to one, but I found myself too intrigued in the story to stop and review at the end! I was dying for it to end so I could let out a lot of my thoughts. It's just an amazing piece of work. I have always loved rugrats, and it's amazing how you have captured their characters, in a way that All Grown Up didn't even do.

The plot is brilliant. Not original, but written in a way that makes it your own (i've lost count of how many times I have said that in reviews *rolls eyes*) The best thing about it was that you kept us all waiting until the very end, and even then, you kept changing and twisting the story, so if we did think we figured it out, we obviously hadn't. I had a feeling grandpa was going to die, and when he did I was like noo, now what's going to happen, and you surprised me, by bringing him back. and obviously, the whole lil/kim thing. I was hoping beyond hope that it would be kim because she seemed a better character in the story. I never really like lil much, even in the cartoons. And then obviously the adopted thing! That was a real twister!

As for the characters. Tommy - I can't believe you turned him into an emo! That was funny to read, especially with all the sadness and hurt, because that's the one thing tommy isn't! He's always the one to know what's going to happen next, and always the leader in everything. Still, it was a different side, and a much more believable side, as they are teenagers. And Chuckie - you didn't really make much of a character for him, did you? I was quite disappointed. He is one of my favorite characters. I mean, he's too good an opportunity to miss writing about, but still, I can see why you didn't include him much. Even in All Grown Up, Chuckie seemed a bit far out from the circle. Phil as great! Everything I expected him to be. A little bit emotional at times, but he acted just how the cartoon's were. Made me smile a lot. Kim is different - but better. I like how you strung her story out. It makes her seem different from the rest, and it's true, because she is different. Angelica and Susie had enough roles in this as they needed, although maybe Angelica could have had a side story?

The parents and all the other adult figures were hilarious. DeeDee just made me laugh. And charlotte, with the cell phone still on her ear. stu and drew are the same. And grandpa is awesome!

I did spot some grammatical mistakes, and a few spelling errors, but nothing that ruined the flow of the story! Anyways, I hope you liked the review, because I loved the story!
jediguru chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
OMG! he pick KIMI! yes!

I loved your story! i got hooked and finished it all in one go! Keep writing! the only small, tiny, little problem was, every once in a while you capitalize something for no reason at all. other than that it was perfect!
unrated360 chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
yay... Tommy and Kimi ended up together, in the series they showed that they both had feelings for each other
xPlanetx chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
I'm nearly in tears, I loved this story, I can't believe that it's over and I also LOVED that ending, it was so sweet.

YAY I LOVE YOU FOR PICKING KIMI!

You rock!

I'm really sad that it's over but I think you did Rugrats, Fanfiction and yourself proud or justice. Or whatever you want to give yourself.

Bravo :-)
dreamer 3097 chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
this is good
soulman3 chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Like for the song from the star trak tv episode:(it's been a long road home),we final come to the of waiting was worth it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Pretty good ending. Neat job with Tommy and the girls, and that last argument... genius!

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
JammyDodger217 chapter 14 . 9/30/2008
awesome! and really crazygoodness...