Reviews for When Everything is Right
Omnimalevolent chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Very good! I'm not usually keen on Rei/Kai but your assurance that this isn't a bunch of mushy crap has inspired me to read further.
Kioko Yasu chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
YAY! YOUR BACK! YOUR BACK! ::hugs:: I had almost given up on this fic (Hence why I'm so late in reviewing) But I'm so glad I decided to check! YAY! And this was such a CUTE chapter! I loved it! Don't take so long with the next chap, k?
Eve chapter 6 . 3/8/2005
HELO!ANYONE OUT THERE?AN UPDATE, PLEASE!
Planet Mads chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
They kissed! *Squeals*

That was such a good chapter, really, it couldn't have been better. I really liked the fact that Rei was always snuggling up to Kai. It made a very cute mental image.

I also liked the idea of Rei's past. You've really done well in making Rei's past and his present action connect. Kai's panic at the possibility that he might hurt Rei is very believable and not at all out of character.
sairaki chapter 11 . 3/5/2005
i really like this chapter and i'm so glad you updated! i just hope you update soon again
brittie bear chapter 11 . 3/5/2005
amazing chapter as usual. Update soon!
alastair reith chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
this sucks. write somthing good you reta
jak'idiot chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
this is exalant i'd list the things that u did realy well but it would take up a page its descriptive and pasionet bravo.. wondifull..
Pretty Crimson Eyes chapter 11 . 3/3/2005
Wow! What a come-back! And what an opening! This chapter was definitely worth all the waiting _

The first part is what amazes me the most. It's absolutely fantastic! It's so... real! Eventhough it IS a dream... Well done!

The conversations in this chapter are also excellent, like in the previous chapters...Just darker or...deeper _

I'm also very fascinated by how you made this chapter into a sort of exact opposite of the previous chapter, which is very uhm...bright and happy if one can put it that way...?

Before I end this review I must compliment you on a little detail which is perfect and just right for this fic in my opinion, cause the detail is also true... "The weight of Rei’s head on his shoulder seemed almost natural" As you obviously know, when something like this feels natural there is definitely something-something between two people. Or just one of them... I'm not sure if you know what I mean, but I'm just trying to say that it is a great detail _

Can't wait to read what happens next!
aishiteru ayu chapter 11 . 3/2/2005
omg. i would love to be either one of them!
Dranzer chapter 10 . 3/2/2005
Ahem! Please update! I'm starting to hyperventalate, here...
Bastet chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Aw...thats the only way to describe it. so, i'll say it again. aw. okay, i'll shut up now. please update (i have an obsession with holding keys on the keyboard...he he...i am so sad.) ah well. This is THE BEST beyblade story i have ever read. seriously. so (coughupdatecough)please.
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
Oh so terribly cute! I'm going to have cavities for weeks on end! WAI! Rei is so nice.
tntiggris chapter 11 . 2/20/2005
HE'O ] welcome back I like the update and of course I'll be back next time... and i can't think of anything to say... sorry!

ciao -.-U

*T of TNT used to be the tigris
Mimay chapter 11 . 2/19/2005
aww! kawaii! its was so0o go0o0od! D

wait... what am i saying?

was? i should it IS so0o go0o0od! aww!

i enjoyed it! damnz the last two chapters were so0o sweet! kawaii! *starry eyes* but i really enjoyed chapter 11 the best! coz so much fluff! but not too much! but enough to make me smile and be all giddy!

please update soon ne? we are all waiting!

man this story should be getting more reviews then this! like i dont know... another 100 or so!

*sighs* i swear nearly gave up hope, coz i couldn't find anymore kaixrei fics, that would fit to my liking but then i found yours!

anyway update so0on ne? oki doki!

looking forward to your future chapters! _

-Mimay