Reviews for The Awakening Power
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/18
Lol. Snape being mad at the end. How did Dumbledore set Snape up exactly? Unless it was his idea for the duel and he knew Harry would win. I love that the Dursley’s were shocked by how rich Harry was. And I love that Harry took them to Greece! And Percy came along! Thank god! I hope there’s a sequel! We need to see Harry defeating Voldemort! Great story! It was certainly eventful! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/18
I’m so happy Hermione and Ginny got Sirius’ diary for Harry. So…was Lucius ever found? Lol. And I’m very surprised Harry has Voldemort’s new wand. So it was tuned to Harry and every spell that came out of it was more powerful? Love that the whole Weasley family plus Hermione saw Ginny and Harry cuddled up. Lol. Love that it’s common knowledge that Harry won the duel and severed Voldemort’s arm. Snape is proud of Harry deep down. ;)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/18
Damn. Wtf was that spell thst Harry cast at the end? He cut of Voldemort’s wand arm! That’s huge! And Voldemort has pink blood? So the goblins got pieces of the five of them for poly juice potions from Voldemort? How did Voldemort have pieces of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Remus? I’m glad Bill was working that day! Wonder where Ragnok is. So is Sirius’ diary there?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 7/18
Harry didn’t tell them about the prophecy. He has to be the one who kills Voldemort. And if he bested Dumbledore in a round, he can damn well kill Voldemort. Voldemort doesn’t know how powerful Harry is. What the heck at the goblins mining? And this is under Gringotts? There’s a dragon there too. Well at least in the books and movies. Thank god those were fake wands that were snapped. But the Elder Wand could’ve repaired the wands if they were real.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 7/17
If Harry hadn’t gotten the money from Sirius Will, it would’ve gone to Bellatrix and Narcissa AND Andromeda, Tonks’ mom. She’s the third sister of the three Black Sisters. Not Lucius. So you can block the killing curse with a physical object. Interesting. Also, Hogwarts robes have buttons. They aren’t like hoodies where you pull them over your head. And I thought they had to wear slacks and a button down shirt as well as a sweater vest? But they can wear Muggle pants and t-shirts? I love that Harry and Ginny talked. I love them so much! Harry having to take his robes and shirt off in the Great Hall was amusing. As was when Dumbledore and Harry both signed at the same time. I forgot to mention, but Snape’s nod at Harry in the last chapter was nice. So the diary is in the Black Family Vault?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 7/17
WOW! This was bloody fantastic! Just marvelous! The duel was amazing! I’m so happy Harry song a round against Dumbledore! And NOBODY has ever done that before! Malfoy can’t say Harry’s a fraud anymore. He just bested one of he most powerful sorcerer’s in the world. And he duel ended in a draw. Like wow! “Harry saw Madam Pomfrey enter the Hall, lugging a very large trunk with "Portable Healing Kit" on the side. She was looking very grim, which lasted until she glanced at Harry, at which time her face fell into an expression of downright dread. Harry felt himself grow short of breath.” I laughed at this part. Harry should have a bed dedicated to him with a plaque already. Lol. Love that Pomfrey was worrying over Dumbledore and his incorrectly “fixed” bone. Lol. Well, if Harry can best Dumbledore in a round, Harry can certainly best Voldemort. Especially with his signature “Expelliarmus” spell. ;) God when Dumbledore and Snape were furiously talking strategies, I laughed. No longer was Dumbledore a professor or a headmaster, he was Harry’s opponent. I loved when Harry spoke parsletongue to the serpent. And everyone saw him do it. Pretty neat. God, this was just so entertaining. I’m glad Dumbledore proposed this to Harry. I wonder if there was another intention behind it. Harry seemed to have let out a lot of his frustration with controlled spells. Maybe Dumbledore knew he needed a release and made it into something fun? Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 7/17
Damn. This was fantastic! I also forgot to comment that I loved Dobby’s gift to Harry for Christmas of the picture of Harry and Ginny feeding themselves strawberries. Lol. And Draco got caught! Nice! At first I was confused when you said Draco knew Harry wouldn’t try to catch the snitch at the score Gryffindor was leading 140-80. I was confused because they would win the game if it was caught. But then realized that the Cup is determined in how many points each team has so they wanted to rack up more points. Damn. They won by ten points I’m assuming.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 7/17
Thank god they’ve kissed! I’m glad Harry apologized to Ginny. And Draco really ruined his broom that Harry just tuned and polished. Damn. How do you tune a broom? Love that everyone was sending Harry notes of encouragement and notes to annoy Draco. Lol. I’m glad Ginny faced her fears. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/17
Wow. This was rough. I’m surprised that spell isn’t an Unforgivable since you can make people do thinks like the Imperius Curse. At least Harry wasn’t expelled. I’m glad Harry and Pavarti have cleared the air and Harry and Ginny have made amends.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/17
Harry. No. You like Ginny! Damn. Harry and Draco dancing for five seconds. Oof. Poor Harry still doesn’t know where he went wrong with Ginny.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 7/17
Poor Harry. Ginny’s definitely going to feel guilty for yelling at him love that Ginny got two hundred galleons out of Malfoy. He has terrible aim. Damn.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 23 . 7/17
Damn. Snape really crossed Aline. I know deep deep down he’s gone. But here, he took advantage of a situation to hurt Harry, physically and emotionally because of a grudge. That isn’t good. Hermione should teach that illusionment charm to the DA. Love that Ron called Hermione his girlfriend. And Harry and Ginny knows! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 7/17
Thank god Hermione and Ron have figured their shit out. And Joseph will get the shock of his life when he DIES because he didn’t do jack shit.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 21 . 7/17
Damn. Harry’s furious. Snape, if Harry had waited, he would’ve died. Pavarti needs to back off. Ginny and Hermione might as well make the first moves.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 20 . 7/17
Interesting back story to Snape. Your sort of close to the real one. Of course this was written before the real back story of Snape came out. Loved Ginny and Harry talking. And Harry and her acknowledging that he’s getting stronger. Harry experienced Ginny’s infamous Bat Bogey Hex. Nice. Would love to see that tried on a Death Eater. :)
2,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »