Reviews for The Awakening Power
Jbrowne26 chapter 33 . 2/8
What happened yo the no-nightmare/share dreams link Harry and Ginny had?
HelpmeHermione chapter 4 . 1/23
I'd like to point out that Harry didn't see his father in the pensive being a prat till the war much later; when Snape left him with his memories. I am enjoying this story thus far. I like how you stay true to the characters.
AhsokaTano2291 chapter 34 . 1/4
Loved the story. Wish there was more
pix25 chapter 34 . 11/30/2023
Nice story
Finnspa23 chapter 34 . 7/4/2023
I doubt you still see these reviews, but I wanted to say thanks for a great story! I really enjoyed the whole thing.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2023
I'll just get Bill Weasley to sign as a witness before I leave.

Fyi for chance of witnessing in future fics or RL. THE WITNESS is signing they witnessed the primary signer SIGNING.
A slight help in say, preventing a witness from signing a document with forged signatures. Eg. Having a lot of time to imitate/fake a signature, easier than a "live" quick signing.
It's also if possible, to be verifying, witness signing that the names of other signatures were signed [identified] as being the persons named by said signatures.

A notary public would attempt to verify identification that the signers' signatures ARE the persons named by said said signatures.
Now Account chapter 34 . 4/28/2023
Nice, you made some great points there. Kinda glossed over the whole building power bit though.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/20/2023
Good story as far as it goes but simply typing "The End" doesn't make the story "Complete" when there is still 20 percent or more left undone. Still, thanks.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/20/2023
Here's your apology, take it or leave it.
Harry fulfilled his promise to Dumbledore by apologizing. Malfoy learned NOTHING from the episode and deserves another hex far more than he deserves to publicly humiliate Harry. As far as evening the score...absolutely nothing is going to change as they battle out their remaining time at Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/20/2023
So if Dumbledore had personal experience with a carbon copy of Malfoy and it inspires shame over 100 years later, HOW can he FAIL to see the parallel and sit on his throne watching the exact same circumstances repeat time and again with Malfoy approaching the Gryffindor table to stir the pot. I say DUMBLEDORE has failed all his students, especially Harry, and bears much blame for allowing events to unfold when he could easily intervene as is his duty. This is only one of many examples in fanfic and in canon where Dumbledore wastes his wisdom and authority. Not much of a leader. Not much of a Headmaster. Not much help to Harry.
The8thMarauder chapter 3 . 10/11/2022
Why the cringe though?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/18/2022
Lol. Snape being mad at the end. How did Dumbledore set Snape up exactly? Unless it was his idea for the duel and he knew Harry would win. I love that the Dursley’s were shocked by how rich Harry was. And I love that Harry took them to Greece! And Percy came along! Thank god! I hope there’s a sequel! We need to see Harry defeating Voldemort! Great story! It was certainly eventful! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/18/2022
I’m so happy Hermione and Ginny got Sirius’ diary for Harry. So…was Lucius ever found? Lol. And I’m very surprised Harry has Voldemort’s new wand. So it was tuned to Harry and every spell that came out of it was more powerful? Love that the whole Weasley family plus Hermione saw Ginny and Harry cuddled up. Lol. Love that it’s common knowledge that Harry won the duel and severed Voldemort’s arm. Snape is proud of Harry deep down. ;)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/18/2022
Damn. Wtf was that spell thst Harry cast at the end? He cut of Voldemort’s wand arm! That’s huge! And Voldemort has pink blood? So the goblins got pieces of the five of them for poly juice potions from Voldemort? How did Voldemort have pieces of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Remus? I’m glad Bill was working that day! Wonder where Ragnok is. So is Sirius’ diary there?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 7/18/2022
Harry didn’t tell them about the prophecy. He has to be the one who kills Voldemort. And if he bested Dumbledore in a round, he can damn well kill Voldemort. Voldemort doesn’t know how powerful Harry is. What the heck at the goblins mining? And this is under Gringotts? There’s a dragon there too. Well at least in the books and movies. Thank god those were fake wands that were snapped. But the Elder Wand could’ve repaired the wands if they were real.
2,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »