Reviews for The Awakening Power
storp930 chapter 12 . 9/27
This chapter was very hard to read I just wanted to cover my face and hit it against a wall it was just so relatable it made me blush for them lol
bethb1973 chapter 34 . 7/23
Utterly freaking amazing story and so well written. This has held my attention from start to finish and kept me from going to bed some nights and getting a few far less interesting things done LOL Thank you for sharing this wonderful talent with us!
The Lost Reviver chapter 34 . 7/21
you the king man...best,great,awesome,interesting whatever you call is your stoty
Martionmanswife chapter 19 . 5/2
you made me laugh. great job.
Marshmallowmann chapter 34 . 4/19
how very strange to end the story like this... all in all a goos story though.
Good
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/17
read marker
DaveC chapter 26 . 1/27
Why are you doing this to HARRY SIGH this Malfoy thing should have seen the little git fall in a big way.
DaveC chapter 24 . 1/27
No no no no. Why would Harry do such a thing,stupid just stupid,it mdoesn’t Work he can;t even get himself a girl let alone take his clothes off. Wrong for Harry.
I have only read a little bit of this chapter, but, I think Harry should have slapped Draco for his remarks. I’m very very happy that Harry has had his revenge. No more comments from me just y
To say I’m enjoying this work, thank you.

DaveC
DaveC chapter 12 . 1/26
So why hasn’t Snape been pulled up for doing that to Potter, no law would support a teacher hurting a student in that manner. I know it’s a story but as I read on I hope that Harry gets his revenge.

DaveC
Maximus127 chapter 34 . 12/5/2017
I just wanted to say I thought you did a wonderful job! It was a great book 6 and I enjoyed reading it!
iamdarklord chapter 27 . 10/22/2017
To me it was awfully long.
iamdarklord chapter 25 . 10/21/2017
Funny its categorized as hg but in 24 chapters you could neither create a relationship nor a real action scene for which Harry has been given access to ADs library
stcobb chapter 34 . 10/4/2017