Reviews for Voices in the Dark
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
this a great story and very well written
Samyo chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Dude, that was deep.
Lyn chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This is well written. Slightly pointless :-) but still a good read.
Hoshii-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
It was definitely not pointless! Have cookies: (::)(::)(::)(::). Poor Tom...
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*hands bag of cookies* love it _ poor tom *sniff* hes had it tough.
Aermai chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
great great story
but the fact that you say bog boy instead of big boy did kinda throw me
you might wanna change that
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Well, I have to say it's good that you gave in and wrote the story. And it's definitely *not* pointless ;-).
Psychozzy chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Hm, interesting, and touching. Seems like you at least have a basic knowledge of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, meaning I can tell you read the book. I refused to even write the fic that had been in my head until I finished Tom Sawyer. And then it completely changed. Yeah, I like it. Have a cookie. Sorry, I had more, but I ate the rest. -Ozzy-
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
wow. what was going through your head to make you write this? you normally don't do the dark and anguishy type things. anyway, here is your cookie...and a brownie...and a coke. now go back to working on bodyguard, cause i wanna know what happens! very good snippet though...
dionne chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
very...interesting to say the least. it was a creative idea, and i liked it. the writing itself was pretty descriptive, but the sentence structure could have been modified to draw more attention. the plot itself was a fantastic idea. i really found it mind-boggling that the gorgeous, cocky, tom sawyer could have such a seemingly simple fear. very nice. keep up ur good work. _
xoxo,
di
feel free to mail me calling me a biatch if you'd like lol
Ghosted chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Wow, somebody who actually read 'The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.' xD This is wonderful. I'm delighted that you've taken interested in the (BEST) character. _
My favorite line?: The years passed and the memory of lying awake, scared of the dark passed from his mind until it was as hard to remember as his parents faces.
Love that. Thanks.
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
*clutches Tom plushie, refusing to cry, though her lower lip is trembling*
BWAH! Poor Tom! Cut 'im some slack, will you?
Sethoz, this is plain great. I like it, so dark and depressing and all...Call it pointless one more time, and I swear, I'll come after you with a rubber chicken and hunt you down and murder you!
You hear me? *waves fist*
- Raven S.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That was cool. You know, you could make it into a full length story. That would be cool too. Of course, if you wanted it for sheer creepiness, that's fine too.
heatherjwood chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Yummy story! Yummy cookies!
*hands over a small box* Homemade! Eat!
:) Goof story! Kinda pointless, but good.
drowchild chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is your BEST fic ever!
Seriously-I've read your others even if I haven't always left reviews.
Can there be a continuation?
Pwease?