Reviews for Secrets of the Undernet
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
update soon, what make Eria different in everyone point of looking?
hiya chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
Nice fanfic
Naruto guy chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
You like Inuasha, don't you? Me, i'm a Naruto kind of guy
Andrain John chapter 12 . 5/11/2005
Congrates... a wonderful Chapter... though so sad and cute and such
Yuuki chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
Please please have a smidgen more of yai/chaud moments in the future. it doesn't have to be romantic-like or anything, but I like their interaction. Love the story!
Kittyfox117 chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
Wow your story has to be the best MMBN story ive ever read! the detail, the plot, everyting is great!
Juli Su chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
out of all the mega man stories i have read, this is my fav story in a long time. i hope you continue writing new chapt's for this story because whether you like it or not you have people that like your writing and that should fuel you more to give what the audience wants. keep writing!
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 11 . 3/2/2005
Great story.
Maite chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
So it's not the greatest chappie you've done, but it's quite funny. And what is this thing with Mayl and her parents? Aout not having a choice?

BTW, quite excellent work with Mayl and Lan, very... them.
Andrain John chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
Good chapter... though I'd rather see if Lan has any brainpower whatsoever and if he could justp ossibly learn any of this new crap old Hub knows. Zero: in others words hurry and update he wants to see the Look on Lan's Face when Mega gets back.
Midnight Critic chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
I'm back, and seemingly, so are you! *rejoices*

Anyway. good stuff going on here. Very cute middle portion. _

Aah..the power of tooking at someone's thoughts. Good job with that.

I am a bit confused, though, as you keep jumping around. I also have some questions about this chapter, but maybe after I reread it it'll become clearer.

Once again, thanks for updating, and I'll wait for #12.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
"Because without Megaman and Lan, I have no real opponent. And without Roll and Mayl, they have no real drive to do anything."

Something that Chaud said actually allows me to give him a slight smidgen of respect in this chapter, and that quote was it. Speaking of this chapter, it was just as enjoyable as the other one-though, Megaman not enjoying the way he'll have to leave...that was funny. Keep up the good work! Lan/Mayl-Megaman/Roll forever!
Andrain John chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
*Blinks* interesting your Thoughts Zero? Zero:*sighs from his PET* well Megaman is kinda stupid... I only know of one female Navi that ever called him "mega..." oh well denistiy runs in the family

Me: indeed
memnarch6 chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
Well. I like it so far. Nice keying in Starcraft names (Chapter 4-Yggdrasil). You put together quite an interesting story in the BN3 environment. I plan to write one myself, probably in the environment of BN4 (wish I could with RMEXE5, but it isn't out in America yet). I look forward to future chapters.

Good job!
Mega freak chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Dear Kay and Shila,

So far, your story ROCKS!

I totally love it. And your pretty much right about the Lan thinking too much. Keep up the good work*smiles big*.

Mega Freak

PS. Already bought the CD. IT ROCKS!